Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Meh, he's representative of Leave voters on here. Also he's never acknowledged how fucking stupid he was.

I know Leave voters who have - happy to respect them on that.

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol:

The Heinz corporation are figuring highly in my shopping list this week; Big Soup & Baked Beans. Also flour & yeast for making bread :)

I do think were almost certainly looking at a lack of fresh fruit & veg for at least a month though. Fuck knows where my asthma medication is sourced from but the doc has just increased the dosage because I've been struggling since Christmas and I had a chest x ray the other day as they think I might have COPD :unsure:

Hope everything works out mate 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

No one wants to be responsible for guiding us over the cliff edge, the Europeans don’t want it to happen either. 

I keep swinging backwards and forwards on this, but please explain why May has given up her main point of leverage over the ERG by ruling out the thing they fear most, a long A50 extension? It makes no sense to me. She has no chance of getting her deal now unless she hopes to break the Labour whip. If you take a step back, the only thing that makes sense is she is winding down the clock for no deal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I keep swinging backwards and forwards on this, but please explain why May has given up her main point of leverage over the ERG by ruling out the thing they fear most, a long A50 extension? It makes no sense to me. She has no chance of getting her deal now unless she hopes to break the Labour whip. If you take a step back, the only thing that makes sense is she is winding down the clock for no deal.

Good assessment - would argue potentially that she fears soft Brexit more than No Deal. So, not necessarily that she wants no deal, but that she'll take it over anything vaguely resembling remain.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

That's been her plan since last year to force her deal through- we're just down to the last 8 days now. 

18 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I blame CT 

100% the fault of the middle class.

The third reform act of 1884 changed the rules. Up until then the vote only went to "respectable working men", but exclude the "feckless and criminal poor".

Then along cane yours or @Rayvindogooder lefty great Grandad and decided to change things.

YOU let the feckless in.

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

100% the fault of the middle class.

The third reform act of 1884 changed the rules. Up until then the vote only went to "respectable working men", but exclude the "feckless and criminal poor".

Then along cane yours or @Rayvindogooder lefty great Grandad and decided to change things.

YOU let the feckless in.

60% of the Leave vote came from the Tory middle classes, but ok.

I’m getting to the point now where I want it be as bad as possible, just so when I end up robbing old leave voters houses for bog roll and beans I can rub their faces in their own piss.

Of course I have no kids, my job is semi safe and I’m being facetious. 

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

That's been her plan since last year to force her deal through- we're just down to the last 8 days now. 

She'd have to get the on board en masse though. Not happening. Its either a tactical blunder or purely malicious.

12 minutes ago, NJS said:

Yeah, and I still believe she’ll compromise in the end if the alternative to her deal is no deal. No cunt wants to be responsible for that.

She’s in the bunker, the wolves are at the door and MV3 is her last roll of the dice.

The only reason the remain cabinet has kept her in place is that they don’t want an EGR PM and they don’t want to take over this mess.

No deal has gone.

This is her last 7 days as PM.

If and it’s a big if, she survives the weekend and MV3 falls, she will carry the main toxicity and a new PM can pass a long extension (because of her failure) and won’t have the burden of her red lines.

If it passed, her job would be done and she will be off.

Its either MV3 or Long extension. 

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

She’s in the bunker, the wolves are at the door and MV3 is her last roll of the dice.

The only reason the remain cabinet has kept her in place is that they don’t want an EGR PM and they don’t want to take over this mess.

No deal has gone.

This is her last 7 days as PM.

If and it’s a big if, she survives the weekend and MV3 falls, she will carry the main toxicity and a new PM can pass a long extension (because of her failure) and won’t have the burden of her red lines.

If it passed, her job would be done and she will be off.

Its either MV3 or Long extension. 

Theres simply no time for any of that. MV3 is probably next thursday? In 24 hours you think they can get a new leader and plan together for a referendum and get the EU27 to unanimously agree? No chance.