Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Theres simply no time for any of that. MV3 is probably next thursday? In 24 hours you think they can get a new leader and plan together for a referendum and get the EU27 to unanimously agree? No chance.

A caretaker will step in and the EU will be ready for MV3 falling. 

38 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I’ll never doubt your level of influence again.

I just signed it, all thanks to rayvin’s powers of persuasion, and if it succeeds he can take all the credit. 

11 hours ago, Renton said:

Done. Makes no difference as you say but i still think everybody should do this, get it in the milions. 

11 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I mean it's flying now - had 20k since I posted it.

'Bad gateway' on the site whilst trying to sign it.

Nice metaphor for brexit itself.

Sure but the most influence it's going to wield is to be picked up by Remainer MPs in parliament and used as a 'clearly not all the people want a hard Brexit'. I feel like they could now strengthen that argument by also stating that the site was crashing under the sheer weight of people trying to sign it.

Ok so Merkel says that we get an extension if May's deal goes through. I'd say it's almost impossible that it will unless she has some real magic up her sleeve. That means we're really and seriously looking at No Deal. Surely May has to resign at that point because she's been nothing but a total obstruction - if she doesn't, she should be no confidence'd out of the building as quickly as possible - I'm fairly sure that would pass.

After that, Parliament will surely vote for a long A50 extension on the premise of needing time to have an actual fucking debate about what we want to do, rather than just blindly following the direction of travel set out by the weakest political leader the world has ever seen.

Backlash, sure, but the gammons already think they're being stitched up and they've managed what, 60 people for their march? What does anyone seriously think they are going to do? They could all vote UKIP en masse next time out but honestly it'd just kill off the Tories for the most part so I'm having a hard time worrying about it.

19 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Backlash, sure, but the gammons already think they're being stitched up and they've managed what, 60 people for their march? What does anyone seriously think they are going to do? They could all vote UKIP en masse next time out but honestly it'd just kill off the Tories for the most part so I'm having a hard time worrying about it.

And that's what will be worrying the Tories.