Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I think there is some of this going on in truth - she's got the EU to come forward and start saying it's her deal or No Deal now as well. This really is now Project Fear.

She blew it last night, she took the piss out of potential labour rebels and emboldened the ERG. The WA is dead. It really is revoke or no deal now, confirmed by EU lenders arriving at summit. 

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Even if she went no deal I’m fairly sure they would very quickly try and put a new deal together on both sides.

With the background of utter chaos in the UK. The EU would have us over a barrel even more than they already do.

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Even if she went no deal I’m fairly sure they would very quickly try and put a new deal together on both sides.

I agree. But the problem has always been the asymmetrical aspects of the "negotiation" (I have always maintained it was never a negotiation and I've been proved right). Out with no deal we will be in a desperately bad position, the EU will have a royal flush whilst we hold 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. Think we're humiliated now, just wait. 

Just now, ewerk said:

With the background of utter chaos in the UK. The EU would have us over a barrel even more than they already do.

Rather than slogans and sound bites, tell me what difference I’ll notice in the first month?

All these EU leaders turning up and dictating what is going to happen to Britain. This really feels like we took back control. 

Get used to this. We get told what the fuck happens by the world from now on. 

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Rather than slogans and sound bites, tell me what difference I’ll notice in the first month?

There will be a significant increase in the frequency with which I call you a fat little fucking troll.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Oh fuck off you stupid fat cunt. You are Mark Francois. Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I agree. But the problem has always been the asymmetrical aspects of the "negotiation" (I have always maintained it was never a negotiation and I've been proved right). Out with no deal we will be in a desperately bad position, the EU will have a royal flush whilst we hold 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. Think we're humiliated now, just wait. 

I disagree, the pressure will be removed from the situation, lots of the already agreed side deals between EU/U.K. will click into place and I doubt very few people will notice any difference to their daily lives.

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

We'd kill to have 2,3,4,5 and 7. Right now we've got Mrs. Bun the baker's wife, two blockbuster rental cards and an expired voucher for Sports Direct.

• Haha 2

Don't forget she can now add any MP and party who vote against it as responsible for no deal as well after establishing her lack of blame (in her mind). 

It will be lapped up by the media plus morons willingly. 

17 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I disagree, the pressure will be removed from the situation, lots of the already agreed side deals between EU/U.K. will click into place and I doubt very few people will notice any difference to their daily lives.

You're wrong. Why the fuck would the pressure be removed? :blink:

You've been proven wrong about every single prediction on this thread. You only listen to people who confirm your cognitive bias, who are corrupt. Before you accuse me of this, I listen to experts. Academics, economists, civil servants, business leaders and so forth. Categorically not politicians. No deal is massively negative for us. It will close Nissan, the NE will be put back decades, and you will disappear (the only positive). 

Edited by Renton

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

Don't forget she can now add any MP and party who vote against it as responsible for no deal as well after establishing her lack of blame (in her mind). 

It will be lapped up by the media plus morons willingly. 

Aye. 

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

These cunts have been briefed to hold the line on no deal btw. One after the other they're trotting out the line. This is what organisation looks like, May should take note. 

Greater unity between 27 disparate nations than in May's cabinet. Pathetic. 

there's panic in the air because there are questions over whether may is running a madman strategy to frighten MPs into backing her deal, as we all assume. for whatever reason, perhaps she no longer sees no deal as the worst option?  if that is the case, and her deal is voted down, can no deal be stopped?  

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

What side deals?

52 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

there's panic in the air because there are questions over whether may is running a madman strategy to frighten MPs into backing her deal, as we all assume. for whatever reason, perhaps she no longer sees no deal as the worst option?  if that is the case, and her deal is voted down, can no deal be stopped?  

In a word, no. 

f57f3f48445d9add7a77fbacc43e7e2a6bfb755c913fe76f644065ea1505e695.jpg