Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Oh Dave. I’m centre right. You and others in here can’t get over it.

Its really that simple. Younger left wing people have a problem entertaining different views to their own. They can’t comprehend a different political view to their own. “He must be a racist, cunt, thick, contrarian” bla bla bla.

Truth is I AM an alright bloke who has earned 100k plus a year, driven a taxi, put kids through college and slows down for pigeons on the road.

I believe in a smaller state, governments living within their means, Brexit and Shane Ferguson. 

For that I receive a shit load of abuse but, water off a ducks back.

DIFFERENT STROKES BRO :)

Yeah, but…

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Its really that simple. Younger left wing people have a problem entertaining different views to their own. They can’t comprehend a different political view to their own. “He must be a racist, cunt, thick, contrarian” bla bla bla.

Truth is I AM an alright bloke who has earned 100k plus a year, driven a taxi, put kids through college and slows down for pigeons on the road.

I believe in a smaller state, governments living within their means, Brexit and Shane Ferguson. 

:blush:

Hard to read that and not think "what a prick". Even a stealth boast. Oh wait, you even missed out the stealth. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Did you think any of that answered any of the points I made?

I couldn't give a shit if you were centre right, centre left, or Metrocentre. You're a contrarian. You speak with the confidence of a stupid person. Your broad strokes about "younger left wing" people just highlights this. You're getting as bad as Leazes was.

Oh and you haven't shown where I claimed that the "Tory government was going to lead to unemployment rising by millions"? 

What I did say, was that you and your ilk would blame everybody else for this shitshow, before you turned the focus on yourselves or the team you've picked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

So, you know that time you claimed you were living in poverty....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Sargon of Akkad is going to run as an MEP for UKIP if we get to Euro Elections :suicide:

The culture war just keeps on infecting normal life.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/22/youtuber-carl-benjamin-accused-triggering-rape-threats-could-stand-for-ukip

Will he use that stupid voice? 

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Sargon of Akkad is going to run as an MEP for UKIP if we get to Euro Elections :suicide:

The culture war just keeps on infecting normal life.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/22/youtuber-carl-benjamin-accused-triggering-rape-threats-could-stand-for-ukip

At least he might finally move out of his mother’s basement 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

At least he might finally move out of his mother’s basement 

These people aren't as pathetic as we think though... Sargon makes £150k a year from donations. I mean he's a charlatan because he's peddling a story to people who want to believe him, but he's not some loser in a basement.

He's plenty pathetic in other ways I guess.

Edited by Rayvin

On 20/03/2019 at 21:33, Christmas Tree said:

She’s in the bunker, the wolves are at the door and MV3 is her last roll of the dice.

The only reason the remain cabinet has kept her in place is that they don’t want an EGR PM and they don’t want to take over this mess.

No deal has gone.

This is her last 7 days as PM.

The Times calls for her to go.

64189EEB-D93C-47F5-A69A-17387B3517B9.jpeg

8 hours ago, Rayvin said:

These people aren't as pathetic as we think though... Sargon makes £150k a year from donations. I mean he's a charlatan because he's peddling a story to people who want to believe him, but he's not some loser in a basement.

He's plenty pathetic in other ways I guess.

Big deal, he makes 150k. I bet he still wanks off to his favourite dungeons and dragons characters 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I see Tom Watson he broken ranks and is going on the March 

The damage this March is going to do to the economy :(

All those horse riding lessons, piano lessons, ballet lessons and polo lessons cancelled at the last minute just so that Henrietta and Miles can accompany Mummy & PaPa on the march.

5 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

All those horse riding lessons, piano lessons, ballet lessons and polo lessons cancelled at the last minute just so that Henrietta and Miles can accompany Mummy & PaPa on the march.

You’re very dismissive of your fellow remainers.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Least I can count :lol:

You literally can't, though. Like when you couldn't grasp a Year 9 SATS-standard graph

On 12/12/2018 at 22:37, Christmas Tree said:

???? I’m probably woooshed, but he’s just confirming the news that has been everywhere from the FT to the Guardian this week?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Big deal, he makes 150k. I bet he still wanks off to his favourite dungeons and dragons characters 

Doesn't everyone do that? :unsure:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

If the caretaker is Liddington, fine. If it's any of the other fuckwits, bollocks to that. 

Think Peter Oborne tipped him about 6 months ago. A forensic,attention to detail, pragmatic,non tribal civil servant type of character apparently. Would’ve been perfect in 2015. Hindsight is great isn’t it? :glare: 

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

You’re always saying that people shouldn’t be into little boxes CT. You daft twat :D

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Isn’t that pretty much what Theresa May was described as in 2016?

Perhaps she was in the Tory press of which Oborne is the best of a bad bunch by light years. But you could also judge her on her previous actions eg “hostile environment” etc. Which seem a lot more in keeping with how things have played out. Plainly the clues were there, certainly missed by most, including me...I don’t remember having strong feelings one way or the other, just that she’d actuallly delivered some form of justice for the Hillsborough families and being mildly impressed with that. 

• Like 1

I think it was the fact that most people didn’t have strong feelings about her one way or the other was what got her the job. She had appeared to have managed the notoriously difficult Home Office without scandal (before it came out about Windrush) and was seen as sufficiently vanilla to both leavers and remainers.

Edited by ewerk