Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Corbyn is in fucking Morecambe today doing fuck all Brexit related. I'm tempted to rejoin the party just so that I can leave in outrage for a second time.

Utterly dismal.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

I think it was the fact that most people didn’t have strong feelings about her one way or the other was what got her the job. She had appeared to have managed the notoriously difficult Home Office without scandal (before it came out about Windrush) and was seen as sufficiently vanilla to both leavers and remainers.

Her snoopers charter that she stubbornly pushed despite outrage was a scandal imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Corbyn is in fucking Morecambe today doing fuck all Brexit related. I'm tempted to rejoin the party just so that I can leave in outrage for a second time.

Utterly dismal.

He’s like a parody of himself these days. 

10 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

The damage this March is going to do to the economy :(

All those horse riding lessons, piano lessons, ballet lessons and polo lessons cancelled at the last minute just so that Henrietta and Miles can accompany Mummy & PaPa on the march.

The irony being, those are the types of people you aspire to be :lol:

Like an overweight, pointy headed hyacinth bucket ffs

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

The damage this March is going to do to the economy :(

All those horse riding lessons, piano lessons, ballet lessons and polo lessons cancelled at the last minute just so that Henrietta and Miles can accompany Mummy & PaPa on the march.

You are such an insufferable, desperately sad, ill-informed, little man.

I went on the March today and it was absolutely packed. It was very good natured and a there was a huge amount of diversity amongst the marchers. 

Not your average polo crowd, those types generally look like Rees-Mogg, Johnson and Farage, and generally belong to groups like the taxpayers’ alliance (I bet they have a brilliant polo team).

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I went on the March today and it was absolutely packed. It was very good natured and a there was a huge amount of diversity amongst the marchers. 

Not your average polo crowd, those types generally look like Rees-Mogg, Johnson and Farage, and generally belong to groups like the taxpayers’ alliance (I bet they have a brilliant polo team).

:lol: Dear me. I put up with all the racist Gammon stereotypes, surely your side isn’t so thin skinned at a bit of teasing? :)

17 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Dear me. I put up with all the racist Gammon stereotypes, surely your side isn’t so thin skinned at a bit of teasing? :)

I was merely pointing out that the stereotype you mentioned are exactly the self serving types who fed you the bullshit. The sort of bullshit that you bought into when voting to make you and your children worse off, and, at the same time, making these people richer. If you are going to use a stereotype, don’t use the fuckers that got us into this shit in the first place. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

You must have missed the massive Leave Means Leave March that Farage was addressing today.

You’ve got to feel a little sorry for them though as they’ve been sold a pup. They’ve been completely stitched up by Farage who has made them look like a total laughing stock.

1 hour ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I was there today too and I have to say, I didn’t think the huge crowd felt very diverse at all. Considering it was London, there was a surprising and distinct lack of people of colour there. It was all very civilised and good natured but there were a lot of white, middle class faces. It didn’t look like a broad of cross section of society to me.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I was there today too and I have to say, I didn’t think the huge crowd felt very diverse at all. Considering it was London, there was a surprising and distinct lack of people of colour there. It was all very civilised and good natured but there were a lot of white, middle class faces. It didn’t look like a broad of cross section of society to me.

Isn't about 12% of the country non-white? Maybe not London but this was a march by people from all over. If only about 10% were non-white, it sounds cross sectional to me.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Isn't about 12% of the country non-white? Maybe not London but this was a march by people from all over. If only about 10% were non-white, it sounds cross sectional to me.

That’s what I’m saying. I don’t think I saw a black or brown face all day. It was very white and very middle class 

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

If the caretaker is Liddington, fine. If it's any of the other fuckwits, bollocks to that. 

He’s against gay rights, human rights and pro-fox hunting. 

So a typical Tory then.