Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

SNP slamming Labour MPs now for considering voting for the deal.

EDIT - There seems to be some serious concern that a significant number of Labour MPs might go that way actually... surely not?

Nandy has said she doesn't think she will. Melanie Onn has been tweeting about "which donkey will I be pinning the tail on" if she backs the deal. I think May being terrible at politics and announcing her resignation has made it much more difficult for Labour to support it.

Flint and a few others will support it but Piero was up bellowing at the govt benches earlier so suspect she won't, unless thst was just grandstanding.

Geoffrey Cox btw. What a fucking cunt.

At this point, surely any Labour MP that votes for this deal, in full knowledge that it probably means Boris Johnson as PM, has to be kicked to the curb at the next election.

Anyway, if the DUP are voting it down alongside what, about 30 ERG extremists? So she'd need something like the same number of Labour rebels. I think that would be completely unforgivable from Labour.

Edited by Rayvin

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Check out @jonworth’s Tweet:

This is encouraging but still, there's time left and as you mentioned before, the DUP might be moving (and they would carry 10).

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

This is encouraging but still, there's time left and as you mentioned before, the DUP might be moving (and they would carry 10).

I can't see that happening tbh. They are cunts but are consistent. Nothing in it for them whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

I can't see that happening tbh. They are cunts but are consistent. Nothing in it for them whatsoever. 

Their main motivation for supporting Brexit was to distance NI from the Republic. This deal in fact distances us from GB. I can't see any chance of them supporting it.

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Their main motivation for supporting Brexit was to distance NI from the Republic. This deal in fact distances us from GB. I can't see any chance of them supporting it.

Backing Brexit was a huge blunder for them in the first place. Iirc Ian snr said the EU was a papist conspiracy or some such nonsense, which is another reason they gambled on it. Will they suffer electorally at the hands of more moderate unionists, I wonder? 

Yeah I'm increasingly convinced that May is fucked again. What a fucking disgrace this has been today though. A brazen attempt to hoodwink Parliament into an enforced choice between her deal and no deal. Fucking outrageous.

• Like 1