Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Yeah I'm increasingly convinced that May is fucked again. What a fucking disgrace this has been today though. A brazen attempt to hoodwink Parliament into an enforced choice between her deal and no deal. Fucking outrageous.

shameless. pretty much sums up the tory party the last few years

21 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Today is the political equivalent of transfer deadline day. Nothing to see here. May will be crushed again, year extension, new Tory leader, the Autumn GE. 

I really wish you'd fuck off with your predictions CT. You have been wrong on literally everything. You're right with May being defeated today however. But everybody knows that now. 

59 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

shameless. pretty much sums up the tory party the last few years

Dominic Raab who helped negotiate this deal and then resigned from the cabinet over it has said he's now going to back it. Now that's shameless.

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Is that TOTAL RECALL: The Arnold Schwarzenegger Story behind Raab? :lol: 

Aye. And presumably he’s hand-picked those titles to try and convey something. I just can’t quite work out what that is

40 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. And presumably he’s hand-picked those titles to try and convey something. I just can’t quite work out what that is

One abijt Nixon too so he must be trying to cultivate a lying cunt image 

Her speech looks like acceptance.

"In just 14 days’ time.This is not enough time to agree, legislate for and ratify a deal, and yet the House has been clear it will not permit leaving without a deal.

And so we will have to agree an alternative way forward.

The European Union has been clear that any further extension will need to have a clear purpose and will need to be agreed unanimously by the heads of the other 27 member States ahead of 12 April."