Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

You have to feel for them. Not because they haven’t got what they wanted but because they’re beyond tragic

So what do we think then? I think no deal is looking distinctly possible because a member of EU27 will veto a long extension. And because CT says it will never happen. 

Tbh a long extension will slowly kill the country in any case, this paralysis can't be allowed to go on. 

May is expected to go for MV4 again next week apparently. Ffs. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

May is apparently considering running MV3 against the consensus option discovered on Monday :lol:

She's such a bastard.

How can she run it against another option? And otherwise, how can Bercow let this through? 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It won't be No Deal now Renton. You need to cool your goddamn eurojets. 

Problem is from my pov, I don't like the way the indicative votes have gone at all so far, especially regarding the CU bodge. Honestly beginning to think no deal is the only thing that can break us from this catharsis, as a nation. I mean realistically, whatever shit deal we end up with, there is years more of this shit to come, I just don't think this is viable.

If we're not getting remain or Norway plus (my strong preference) , fuck it, may as well go the whole hog, wreck the country, excise the cancer, and rebuild imo. :ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It won't be No Deal now Renton. You need to cool your goddamn eurojets. 

yes, i can't help but feel the hard brexiteers have blown it. their dream of the holy grail could be crushed forever. the heart bleeds for the privileged cunts

• Like 1

It's a testament to how insane the ERG lot are that they could have locked this Brexit shit down ages ago, but the Brexit on offer wasn't sufficiently damaging for them. They were prepared to risk the whole project for the crazy apocalypse Brexit. 

17 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I'm not sure we should wreck the country just because you're a manic pessimist.

I think there are genuine grounds for pessimism given the absolute shitness of our government and Parliament. The system is broken and needs desperate reform from top to bottom. A Brexit where we leave the EEA is pretty much as bad as you get anyway in the longer term, in terms of our industry (manufacturing and service), working rights, and freedoms. EEA was pretty much rejected yesterday. Get that and we plod on as before with the same cunts in charge, the end destination is the same but no chance of breaking the cycle because, well because we're in that cycle already and nobody gives a shit. Johnson favourite for next PM etc. 

On the other hand, I believe a no deal Brexit could lead to significant change in months, even less. 

Or maybe I'm talking shit. ;) Tbh though I thought Varoufakis nailed it on QT last night, maybe we should just import our politicians, they seem much more competent in Europe. 

Just put the BBC on and they keep panning to a few hundred leavers and now are broadcasting a speech by the knacker who owns wetherspoons and constantly gets everything wrong. Wtf is wrong with the BBC these days?

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's a testament to how insane the ERG lot are that they could have locked this Brexit shit down ages ago, but the Brexit on offer wasn't sufficiently damaging for them. They were prepared to risk the whole project for the crazy apocalypse Brexit. 

Hoisted on their own petard. Accept the WA, drive a crazy hard Brexit, then drop the DUP and NI at the next election. Hardly rocket science. 

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Just put the BBC on and they keep panning to a few hundred leavers and now are broadcasting a speech by the knacker who owns wetherspoons and constantly gets everything wrong. Wtf is wrong with the BBC these days?

It's increasingly a government propaganda weapon when it comes to news. Ffs, Sky is far better. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

It's increasingly a government propaganda weapon when it comes to news. Ffs, Sky is far better. 

When sky news is more reliable than the BBC we're fucked. 

• Like 1

You have an interesting discussion here, I am new to the forum and I have a question. How often do you visit football stadiums? Do you like to travel? In a couple of months, we plan to go with friends to Newcastle upon Tyne for the match Newcastle United F.C. Who was already at the stadium James' Park to share your impressions, it is very interesting to listen to how there. At the stadium we will be the first and have already found some useful information at my https://worldstadia.com/st-james-park.html. Here we got acquainted not only with the history of the stadium, but also looked after some good restaurants and hotels nearby the stadium. And what can you advise me?

Edited by Woiuytre
Spamming cunt
  • Haha 3