Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s certainly not inevitable. There’s still a good chance of a PV imo.

Assume we get a narrow remain victory in this PV, what happens? This shit will never end, that's what. We'll have the ERG constantly shit stirring and toxifying the EU from within as MEPs. Farage too. They can't do that in an Efta type agreement, we'd be in a sort of quarantine, hopefully stopping the contagion. 

I'm right, as always. 

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The Indy Group, or whatever the fuck they’re called now, aren’t backing it. What a bunch of wankers man, all of them.

Not enough of them to block it. Guardian has done the numbers, it should get through comfortably. 

Why not combine it with a PV? May's deal vs Norway Plus. 

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

Assume we get a narrow remain victory in this PV, what happens? This shit will never end, that's what. We'll have the ERG constantly shit stirring and toxifying the EU from within as MEPs. Farage too. They can't do that in an Efta type agreement, we'd be in a sort of quarantine, hopefully stopping the contagion. 

I'm right, as always. 

The ERG have already collapsed ffs. We have plenty of talented MEPs genuinely contributing in Brussels, they just don’t get the attention of Farage et al.

34 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The Indy Group, or whatever the fuck they’re called now, aren’t backing it. What a bunch of wankers man, all of them.

It’s not the ideal outcome but it’s the least worst. I suppose they’re thinking that a PV falls by the wayside if 2.0 is by far the most popular choice.

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Labour whipping for common market 2.0. 

They’re whipping for everything except the proposal that would take no deal off the table. Despite repeatedly telling Theresa May to do just that.

30 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They’re whipping for everything except the proposal that would take no deal off the table. Despite repeatedly telling Theresa May to do just that.

Aye. Irredeemably stupid. 

Reminder, no deal is the imminent legal default. I'm not sure how it can be avoided tbh. A long extension wont be countenanced without a plan and no way is May revoking imo. It's happening.

Neither the government nor this edition of Parliament is fit for purpose I'm afraid. An SNP MP was just speaking and she was completely right: Parliament is trying to do in 2 or 3 days what May's worthless government should've had done in the preceding 2.5 years. It's an impossible task (and I mean the word impossible literally. It will not happen. It cannot be done.) This ship of fools is sinking fast, and taking the Union with it. 

Only a general election will suffice now. 1 year extension, general election, and get it sorted. New government, fresh Parliament with a clear majority...talk about unicorns. We're fucked. 

There’s absolutely nothing that suggests a GE would sort anything. It won’t deliver a large majority for either side.

Three out of the four motions tonight would have passed with Tory whipping.

10 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sack all 24 if they went against the whip 

I agree but there's nowt to put on the ballot as it stands. 

The number of tories who voted against everything is shocking like.