Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The greens? Lib Dems? TiG?

I don't understand, why wouldn't they vote for those guys?

It's not like there are any real consequences to this in terms of the domestic landscape.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

The greens? Lib Dems? TiG?

I don't understand, why wouldn't they vote for those guys?

It's not like there are any real consequences to this in terms of the domestic landscape.

None except the TiGs possibly are explicitly remain in the way the BP are leave. And the vote is split between Labour, LD, Green and Tig. Labour because many won't vote for anyone else and maybe people don't get this isn't FPTP. There needs to be explicit arrangements made but this won't happen unfortunately. 

Expectation is that Labour's EU election manifesto will repeat their fudge about a second referendum ONLY to avoid a damaging Tory Brexit. 

That's me definitely voting Change UK or Lib Dem fwiw. Labour can fuck right off with this shit. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Expectation is that Labour's EU election manifesto will repeat their fudge about a second referendum ONLY to avoid a damaging Tory Brexit. 

That's me definitely voting Change UK or Lib Dem fwiw. Labour can fuck right off with this shit. 

Same. It's just fucking tedious now. I will not vote Labour again under any circumstances until they move to being pro-EU.

From what I understand Corbyn is going to be under extreme pressure to tow the membership line to the point of his whole leadership being on the line - could be the breaking point. 

Why is this such a difficult decision for Labour ffs. It's not like those 'working class northern leave voters' are going to go and vote for the Tories after the shambles we've seen. They'll go to UKIP, which will, I'm sure, win a few seats. But it's not going to be enough to really change anything, it'll still be Labour vs the Tories, and Labour could carry a much more positive message with Remain. On the other hand, not backing it is going to lose them almost all of the principled middle class.

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Why is this such a difficult decision for Labour ffs. It's not like those 'working class northern leave voters' are going to go and vote for the Tories after the shambles we've seen. They'll go to UKIP, which will, I'm sure, win a few seats. But it's not going to be enough to really change anything, it'll still be Labour vs the Tories, and Labour could carry a much more positive message with Remain. On the other hand, not backing it is going to lose them almost all of the principled middle class.

And its the latter that get out and vote.

Yeah they're fucking delusional.

Well, damn, first time in my life not voting Labour ahead. Guess I'll try and get a sense of who realistically stands a chance...