Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, Monstroso said:

Hypocrisy off the scale. Typical remoaner. Was he one of your council pals ?

Bloated ego (hence "legend") and I just bet you were screaming about "thuggery" when Sourby had someone arguing with her about ignoring the wishes of the majority of constituency

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the fat balding four eyed tosser was you yourself

What in the square fuck are you talking about?

There's nobody more responsible for the toxic political atmosphere than Farage the racist. Only last week he was calling the BBC traitors of the people. That poster. This

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-brexit-rifle-pick-up-uk-eu-withdrawal-ukip-leader-liberal-democrat-a7741331.htmlL

He is scum. Utter scum, and so are his supporters. So whilst I don't condone violence (although throwing a milkshake is hardly comparable to real violence), there are few more responsible than him himself. But like most gammons, he fucking loves to play the victim. 

Edited by Renton

39 minutes ago, Monstroso said:

They're too arrogant and dumb for that to have occurred to them.

They're so used to expecting to get their own way through ranting or in this case violent manner to expect NOT to

My generation didn’t fight two world wars so little snowflakes like you could claim throwing a milkshake is “violent”.

Id have hate to have seen you on D Day son.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The thing with Farage - was he not going around Europe to try to persuade other EU countries to veto an extension? Against the intended wishes of the British government?

Is that not something approximating treason? Does that not still carry the death penalty or does it have to be an actual act against the queen? You can see where I'm going with this.

For the sake of snowflakery, I'm not advocating that anyone kill Farage. I'm suggesting that he's hardly a patriot.

Edited by Rayvin

1 hour ago, Monstroso said:

They're so used to expecting to get their own way through ranting or in this case violent manner to expect NOT to

Bloated ego (hence "legend") and I just bet you were screaming about "thuggery" when Sourby had someone arguing with her about ignoring the wishes of the majority of constituency

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the fat balding four eyed tosser was you yourself

Ooh, another Nazi bairn. 

What are the odds on West Midlands? 

giphy.gif

Yeah except my reply, the one immediately beneath that one you replied to, covered that point :cuppa:

You guys are fucking hopeless.

:lol:   Fuck me man what a fuckin whopper. I expect you hate yourself more than anyone else though :) 

Btw, from remainvoter.com. Tl:cbatr? If you live in the NE vote Lib Dem. 

39433e14-145d-450a-ad5c-ca8e8da6cc8d.png
Here is your voting recommendation for Thursday's EU Election vote. First, 3 things

1 - Get out and vote.  Take a friend. Make a facebook event. Turnout is a winner! 

2 - Be confident. Less than 500,000 smart Remain votes across the UK could change the face of this election. 6 million of us signed the #RevokeA50 petition. You've got this. Use the hashtag #RemainVoter.

3 - Sharing is caring. Share this recommendation for your area on your Facebook and Twitter feed. Include @RemainVoter and we will RT.

It's that simple. This is how we win.

East Midlands - Vote Green

Current polling predicts: 1 Remainer party will win 1 seat
Smart Voting indicates: A further seat can be gained for a second pro-European party. 

The Liberal Democrats look secure in winning a single seat. The next best placed pro-European party to win is the Greens. A Greens gain will displace a pro-Brexit party, and lock them out of the East Midlands region. 

Remain Voter only recommend when the number of Remain seats increase and Leave seats decrease.
Eastern England - Vote Green

Current Polling predicts: 2 Remainer seats
Smart Voting indicates: We can gain an additional seat, bringing the total to 3. 

The Liberal Democrats look secure in this region, but the Greens are fighting for last seat against the Brexit Party. RemainVoter.com recommends voting Green to secure a Remainer seat in East of England, blocking Farage. 

Remain Voter only recommend when the number of Remain seats increase and Leave seats decrease.
London - Vote Change UK

Current Polling predicts: 3 Remainer seats across two parties.
Smart Voting indicates: We can gain a 4th seat for a third pro-European party. 

Lib Dem and Green seats look secure, so RemainVoter.com recommends vote Change UK to gain a 4th Remain seat in London. With Labour being non-committal, this means pro-Brexit parties cannot claim the capital.

We only recommend when the number of Remain seats increase and Leave seats decrease.
North East Vote Liberal Democrat

Current Polling predicts 0 Remain seats
Smart Voting indicates: National vote share assist

With only 3 seats, the only way a Remainer can get elected is if we all co-operate. To bring a single seat within reach of a Remain party, RemainVoter.com recommends voting Liberal Democrat, and bringing a friend to the polling station. This will increase the key indicator of national vote share for Remain parties: don't give up.

We only recommend when the number of Remain seats increase and Leave seats decrease.

Edited by Renton

Your hero has filled his nappy and refused to get off his bus in Wakefield because his "safety cannot be guaranteed". Safety from milk. 

Now fuck off you dirty little cunt.

• Haha 1

:lol: Imagine being such a massive snowflake that you're fine with your idol calling people traitors and enemies of the people and trotting out "breaking point" imagery that doesn't even have anything to do with the UK, but the second someone throws a bit of milk on him, you're pissing your pants in outrage. :lol:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

Btw, from remainvoter.com. Tl:cbatr? If you live in the NE vote Lib Dem. 

I'm voting Lib Dem despite the Change UK recommendation for London, partly because I feel like the upside could be massive on the day itself, depending on the narrative between now and Thursday.

2 hours ago, Monstroso said:

Yes!

I confess!

It was I!

I planned the whole thing from my comfortable, sorry, mein kampfy cushioned chair in my snug council office. You'd be surprised to learn I was ex-forces which actually helped me get the job in the first place. At the interview I was asked if I had any medical conditions? I said I had a caffeine intolerance and my testicles were blown off by a IED in Iraq. He told me that the council liked to support us veterans and gave me the job. He said everyone was on 9-5 but I could start at eleven instead. I asked why and he said that at the council they just stand around scratching their balls and drinking coffee for the first couple of hours. IT WAS THAT COUPLE OF HOURS I DEVISED MY MILKSHAKE AMBUSH! 

Yours,

Council worker. 

(And proud).

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

I'm voting Lib Dem despite the Change UK recommendation for London, partly because I feel like the upside could be massive on the day itself, depending on the narrative between now and Thursday.

Gina Miller's version of the Remain Voter website is recommending Lib Dem for London. Which is unfortunate that the two services designed to do the same thing are spewing out opposing recommendations.