Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: Esther McVey is going to design and implement a world first invisible border in just three months.

:lol:

Ewerk, you don't get it. The invisible border will be policed by your world famous invisible leprechauns. Have some faith man. :icon_lol:

She's fucking rank, McVey. I was thinking about placing a dutched bet on:

Johnson 

Raab

Gove

Hunt

Hancock (outsider) 

Can't see the winner coming from anywhere else. Thoughts? 

£100 total stake locks in a £37 profit if any of the above win. 

I’ve a tenner on Gove. I’m still not sure that Johnson gets to the final two. But the fact that Johnson and Raab are the top two in the betting is terrifying.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Johnson 

Raab

Gove

Hunt

Hancock (outsider) 

I can see Rory Stewart more than Hancock as an outsider but yeah, probably. You know your betting but seems a hard way to make 37 quid. 

Just now, Renton said:

What are the odds of an anybody but Boris bet? 

You would basically just lay Johnson at the exchange. You could have got evens yesterday. The price is 3.00 today so if you laid £100 it would:

Cost you £200 if he won

Win you £100 if he doesn't. 

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

I can see Rory Stewart more than Hancock as an outsider but yeah, probably. You know your betting but seems a hard way to make 37 quid. 

I don't see Stewart winning the final vote cos he seems too sensible on Brexit. He's not saying what their loony membership want to hear. 

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Johnson 

Raab

Gove

Hunt

Hancock (outsider) 

I think you have a gambling problem.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I don't see Stewart winning the final vote cos he seems too sensible on Brexit. He's not saying what their loony membership want to hear. 

That's true. I don't like those Boris odds. Think I've enough stake in the fact that one of these cunts will ruin the country even more. 

Both Johnson and Raab’s main pitch seems to be that they will go back to Brussels and get the very thing that the EU have been steadfast in ruling out. No explanation of how they’ll do it other than we didn’t try hard enough last time. And people will be stupid enough to fall for this shit.

47 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Both Johnson and Raab’s main pitch seems to be that they will go back to Brussels and get the very thing that the EU have been steadfast in ruling out. No explanation of how they’ll do it other than we didn’t try hard enough last time. And people will be stupid enough to fall for this shit.

I thought Hammond made a good point today. Raab and Johnson's positions are both a proxy for no deal. But step back and think, how does that work in practice? Even though they can get it by not asking for an extension in October, it is against the wishes for Parliament and therefore the ultimate betrayal of parliamentary democracy. With no majority in parliament, the government couldn't pass anything and wouldn't survive. Hammond almost admitted it would be the end of the conservative party. Raab admitted things would be "turbulent" to begin with. So what happens to a split tory party during a severe (to put it mildly) economic downturn  when it come to the GE? It's almost like these cunts haven't thought it through. Or maybe in these bizarre times I am missing something massive?