Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Bigger majority for the bill today than yesterday’s bill. I wonder if Johnson’s removal of the whip has pissed off a few more back benchers.

johnson's majority to erode further then :lol:

In which case 48% of the public clearly have no idea what Corbyn wants to do in power, or what No Deal entails :lol:

What is it about the functioning and generally happy, mixed economy scandinavian countries that terrifies your average Joe so much? I mean I know the answer to that, it's the Daily Mail's Venezuela based fear mongering that terrifies them, not that they really understand any of it. But it's still not Corbyn's policy to turn us into Venezuela so these people are cretins.

Having said that, it's still a frustrating point - Corbyn is a barrier still to this being resolved favourably.

The amendment in the name of Stephen Kinnock didn’t have a vote as the Government didn’t provide tellers to count. This meant the amendment went through although the No Lobby was full. This wasn’t an accident you can be assured there’s some skullduggery going on

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

In which case 48% of the public clearly have no idea what Corbyn wants to do in power, or what No Deal entails :lol:

What is it about the functioning and generally happy, mixed economy scandinavian countries that terrifies your average Joe so much? I mean I know the answer to that, it's the Daily Mail's Venezuela based fear mongering that terrifies them, not that they really understand any of it. But it's still not Corbyn's policy to turn us into Venezuela so these people are cretins.

Having said that, it's still a frustrating point - Corbyn is a barrier still to this being resolved favourably.

There's a couple of blokes on the next desk to mine, both leavers, who are absolutely terrified of a Corbyn government. The other day they were whinging about a policy I haven't read about which would count lifetime gifts to kids like weddings and house deposits as part of the iht allowance. 

Obviously pure evil compared to no deal.

They work on a team which has spent just about 2 years preparing for brexit so they know perfectly well how stupid it is  but believe eveytthing will be back to normal after six months of a no deal. 

Edited by NJS
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Are there no lengths they’ll stoop to in order to undermine parliament? What a fucking disgrace Boris Johnson is.

I can't quite believe it's true. Surely if the government did this, there'd be hell on. Maybe the MPs really are that fucking hopeless. Also, fuck every Labour MP who voted for this.