Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Judging by the noises coming out of Ireland, this is either gonna get pegged right back to the backstop or it's going in the bin. 

I've just watched five minutes of Parliament, and watching these pathetic tories get up and commend that big daft blond shite on this mess of a proposal is ridiculous. 

Soubry had it right when she congratulated him on negotiating a deal with the ERG, the DUP and nobody else. 

This reminds me of every large organisation I've worked for. Each department working to a policy which always ends up as: "IT WASN'T US IT WAS THEM!"

Workplace blame culture infecting democracy.  I blame Bill gates and his fuckin spreadsheets for modern day management practices. What a cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They're all stood calling it a "deal". Hey fuckheads, it's a deal when it gets agreed by the other side. At the minute, all you've got is a proposal. One which it sounds like the other side wouldn't wipe its arse on. 

At the end of the day, they're doing what they have to do to save their party. That's all any of them care about anyway.

It's transparent - if the British public fall for it then they're a pack of fucking morons, but in the end there's only so long we can avoid asking them what they think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Judging by the noises coming out of Ireland, this is either gonna get pegged right back to the backstop or it's going in the bin. 

I've just watched five minutes of Parliament, and watching these pathetic tories get up and commend that big daft blond shite on this mess of a proposal is ridiculous. 

Soubry had it right when she congratulated him on negotiating a deal with the ERG, the DUP and nobody else. 

Stupid pricks talking to themselves again. EU parliament have just declared the proposition as not remotely acceptable. We're in the end game of this phase. 

Varadakar gave a very clear presser of what's wrong with deal from their pov, really quite indisputable. Arlene immediately ranting about intransigence and that the RoI is trying to run roughshod over NI unionism  :lol:

Fuck them, all you can do is laugh. The DUP and ERG are fucking ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, Renton said:

If Johnson colludes with a foreign fascist to get us out the EU against the will of the people  what then? Seriously?

I dont think Hingary will veto like. 

If he does, Parliament will revoke. For sure. If Johnson goes that far, he'll have justified an extreme response.

15 hours ago, Renton said:

Imagine if revoke happened, a gammonfest GE resulted, Johnson got a majority, and reinstated A50 again, without a referendum. :suicide:

Of course, technically, that is what Parliament is for - making these decisions - not that I agree with that outcome.

13 hours ago, Rayvin said:

At the end of the day, they're doing what they have to do to save their party own jobs. That's all any of them care about anyway.

FYP

I think Gove is one of the more intelligent ones. Which makes him all the more loathsome, given he probably knows exactly what he is doing most of the time. 

23 hours ago, Renton said:

Bit harsh, there will always be arseholes in the party. Anyway, the deal isn't getting as far as Westminster imo.

It’s looking that way after comments from Varadkar 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Literally everyone in Ireland outside of the DUP is against the proposal.

Dunt made the point this week that the public of the RoI have had no say on Brexit, the public of NI voted against it, and overwhelmingly every political group and institution thinks this deal is disastrous to the island of Ireland.

But here we are. 

22 minutes ago, Renton said:

Dunt made the point this week that the public of the RoI have had no say on Brexit, the public of NI voted against it, and overwhelmingly every political group and institution thinks this deal is disastrous to the island of Ireland.

But here we are. 

Fuck what a sovereign nation thinks. The will of the little Englander people (and the welsh) will not be denied.