Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm concerned, but then I was always going to be with the prospect of a deal.

He's going to pitch this as some kind of fucking compromise. If Brexit was on a scale of 0 to 100 with 0 as remain and 100 as no deal, I have the sense that he's going to come back with a 97 and try to pretend that it's a 52. And the 52 will think that it is.

Edited by Rayvin

We're basically relying on the likes of Flint, Kinnock and Snell to not be the Labour MPs that back a deal which dismantles workers' rights and food and environmental standards. Anyone feeling confident? 

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

"Remainers will stick with figures and forecasts.... That's just what they do."

Said mockingly. :lol:

Thick as fuck. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

"Remainers will stick with figures and forecasts.... That's just what they do."

Said mockingly. :lol:

They asked her husband what he enjoyed most about oral sex? He said 2% the feeling, 98% the peace and quiet.

• Haha 8

DUP look amenable. This could actually get through. We're looking to the nutjobs in the ERG and the Tory outcasts to harpoon it at this stage, which I don't think will happen. 

Only faint hope is to strap a second referendum to it. 

This is a harder Brexit than the cunt May's version, it'll be very very depressing if this goes through. 

Don’t worry, there’s zero chance that any deal the Irish are happy with will be acceptable to the DUP. The cynic in me says this is a ploy by Johnson to make it look like he’s been trying to negotiate in good faith.

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm not. What would their objections be to it? It's a deal, they don't give a fuck about the harsher elements of it. 

This is where I have been for the past day now. I really think he can get a deal through. The Labour rebels too..

We're about to find that the ones who had a few months holiday from being lifelong arseholes are ready to step back into their old costumes. Boles, Rory Stewart, they'll all vote for basically any deal that's put in front of them.