Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And you think Johnson won't have seen that coming? A people's vote is the biggest threat to his entire plan, I doubt he's simply counting on mere hope that it won't go through. He'll be up to something to prevent it somehow.

25 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

No doubt rinsed the coffers over the past 12 months to fund his retirement, the corrupt scrotum faced cunt.

For every pound the UK put into the EU, he got £1.50 of that. It was on Facebook 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

And you think Johnson won't have seen that coming? A people's vote is the biggest threat to his entire plan, I doubt he's simply counting on mere hope that it won't go through. He'll be up to something to prevent it somehow.

i think his plan is high-risk and could blow up in his face. 

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I don't think the numbers are there.

This is my fear too. His gambit to win over the Labour rebels is threaten them with No Deal, aided by Juncker's comments apparently - I can't see them voting for a referendum. We need some kind of miracle.

Edited by Rayvin

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I don't think the numbers are there.

yeah. i think you could be right. 

but, i don't think there are the numbers for this deal either.  boris might get closer than may managed, but i think he still falls short without the looney element of the ERG, the DUP et al. 

so all hope not lost just yet. cummings has been gearing up for a people v parliament election all along. campaigns are what he is good at, right? why else would they have removed the whip from so many MPs? i still think that's where we'll end up. 

not that a new hung parliament will make any of this go away. 

28 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

This is my fear too. His gambit to win over the Labour rebels is threaten them with No Deal, aided by Juncker's comments apparently - I can't see them voting for a referendum. We need some kind of miracle.

I don’t think it’s a definite non-starter but I can’t see it passing on Saturday. Maybe after we get an extension sorted and have exhausted all options other than a GE.

Lads wtf. I'm away for an hour and you all start crying. Juncker doesn't have the authority to rule out no deal. Of course he's saying no extension cos he wants this deal agreed but the rest of the 27 won't go this route. 

The big problem now is that Corbyn isn't committing to backing a second referendum because he's an unbelievably stupid cunt. 

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads wtf. I'm away for an hour and you all start crying. Juncker doesn't have the authority to rule out no deal. Of course he's saying no extension cos he wants this deal agreed but the rest of the 27 won't go this route. 

The big problem now is that Corbyn isn't committing to backing a second referendum because he's an unbelievably stupid cunt. 

i think you'll find renton and rayvin were the only ones doing any crying, so nothing new to see. 

I know it's probably true that a number of Labour MPs would be happy to lose an election to get rid of Corbyn but even if these "leave" voters fall into that category which I'm not sure is a direct cirreleation, they must surely see how shit this deal is for their constituents.

I understand the desperation to "get it done" but at the cost of a Johnson government? 

They have to ask themselves what the fuck they are there for.

32 minutes ago, NJS said:

I know it's probably true that a number of Labour MPs would be happy to lose an election to get rid of Corbyn but even if these "leave" voters fall into that category which I'm not sure is a direct cirreleation, they must surely see how shit this deal is for their constituents.

I understand the desperation to "get it done" but at the cost of a Johnson government? 

They have to ask themselves what the fuck they are there for.

Some MPs, like Caroline Flint for instance,  seem to be only bothered about their job. Couldn't give a shit about telling hard truths and saving their constituents jobs. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The previous page of this thread was just Renton and Rayvin clinging onto one another and bawling. :lol: An absolutely shameful state of affairs lads. 

:D

Tbh, you're right. But idk, I really thought we might avoid Brexit in the end if we held our nerve. Maybe that's still true but the revelation that Johnson might be some kind of political mastermind is a jarring one.

He's just taking a massive gamble which will be proper squeaky bum time in Saturday. If he gets it through, we'll see if he's a political genius three years from now when the reality of what he's delivered sets in.

He's not a political genius, he's just as deplorable as the rest of his party. 

Even the cunt Soames who everyone was shedding a tear for when he was cast out of the party a few weeks back, has now confirmed he'll vote for the deal. These people are the fucking dregs. 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The previous page of this thread was just Renton and Rayvin clinging onto one another and bawling. :lol: An absolutely shameful state of affairs lads. 

Shut it Gemmill. :angry:

I've cooled down a bit though. Juncker's been put in his place, Farage has made a huge tit of himself, and I just can't see how Johnson has the numbers. I think there is at least one more twist to come. 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Even the cunt Soames who everyone was shedding a tear for when he was cast out of the party a few weeks back, has now confirmed he'll vote for the deal. These people are the fucking dregs. 

As I keep saying, they’re still Tories.