Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looking at the guardian's livefeed it appears to be a resounding Yes to that question. So Parliament has actually contrived to get an even worse, more hard-core version of May's deal which it initially voted down for being too extreme.

I am absolutely done with Labour after this, but frankly they're all a bunch of pathetic, spineless, clueless fuckheads.

Except the Tories who are just distilled evil in human form.

20 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Looking at the guardian's livefeed it appears to be a resounding Yes to that question. So Parliament has actually contrived to get an even worse, more hard-core version of May's deal which it initially voted down for being too extreme.

I am absolutely done with Labour after this, but frankly they're all a bunch of pathetic, spineless, clueless fuckheads.

Pour yourself a brandy and stick a Clubland CD on.

24 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

People did say we would regret not taking May's deal. Turns out they were right. 

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Have I completely missed this groundswell of Labour support for the deal?

It does look like there is enough to get it through, according to most predictions. Maybe something will change by tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Isn't he just can kicking? 

It means there'll be time to have a proper reading of the bill and make amendments. Which can change the parliamentary maths - if they water the deal down, it'll lose ERG support. 

5 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Pour yourself a brandy and stick a Clubland CD on.

It's a tough one for me because I am going to be personally impacted by this and I feel pretty helpless frankly. It's making me quite anxious.

Sorry if it's bothering anyone.