Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Renton said:

Bet he made you touch his sweaty chippollata though. 

It is fucking criminal that that little cunt has been granted the spotlight during this whole thing. He sums up the whole Brexit project for me. Fake Army bloke, Andy McNab reading, sweaty little bellend. Him and Bridgen, who always looks like he's 10 minutes into a heart attack. 

• Like 1

Caroline Flint. Fuck off to the tory party you utter cunt. How the fuck is she not losing the whip?

I actually met her a couple of times back in the good old days when new labour were in power. I liked her (fancied her tbh) but got the impression she was s careerist only in it for herself. I think my suspicions are proven. 

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Whenever it is, why will anyone change their mind? What new information comes to light? It's more time for political machinations for sure, but if there was ever a time for the remain side to pull out all the stops it was the past few days - and all we have is some ingenuity from a Tory backbencher. That's the full might of remain brought to bear on this issue.

The remain side won't unite, and so divided they fall. Its over. I genuinely can't see how anything comes along to save us from here. I mean the Labour MPs had made clear weeks before the deal that they'd vote for literally anything as long as it was referred to as a deal. What comes along to change that?

Listen to the points that Starmer has been making this afternoon. The deal deserves proper scrutiny.

No one even knows how the NI situation is going to work in practice, even NI business analysts can’t figure it out. We need more information from government as to what this deal means in reality.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's far from perfect, but fuck me of Starmer had been LOTO over the last few years, this would all have been so different. 

Clear, calm, logical, likeable. He would wipe the floor with Johnson.