Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 minutes ago, Tom said:

Is this a long term forecast or are we counting what we’ve already spent in preparation etc?

What we've already lost in economic output, which is currently about 800 million per week. Our net contribution to the EU was the price of a cup of coffee per week each. A conservative estimate was we gained 20 times our net contribution in economic benefits through being in the SM.

Still, you can't put a price on xenophobia, can you? 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jan/14/boris-johnsons-big-ben-brexit-bong-plan-falls-flat

He just lies about everything, no matter how big or small.

Speaking to BBC1’s Breakfast on Tuesday, Johnson said the government was “working up a plan so people can bung a bob for a Big Ben bong”.

Pressed on whether an official plan actually existed, the PM's spokesman said: “There isn’t a specific government fund.”

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

Just like his fantastic achievement in getting the NI assembly up and running by promising them the earth then offering them pennies to actually do it.

Edited by ewerk

I noticed the Daily Mail suggesting that the nation was "healing" now that Brexit had been sorted out. I dont feel that i am, although maybe in some ways it is easier now that it's entirely inevitable, to not obsess about it.

Is that healing?

14 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I noticed the Daily Mail suggesting that the nation was "healing" now that Brexit had been sorted out. I dont feel that i am, although maybe in some ways it is easier now that it's entirely inevitable, to not obsess about it.

Is that healing?

It’s just them lying again. It doesn’t fucking help when the likes of them and the government are completely ignoring how close the result was and the way things have gone since the referendum. There’s not a hint of pragmatism or compromise and it’s all “we won, get over it, everyone knew it was going to be a hard Brexit”. But if they keep repeating it enough...well, you know the rest. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

It just them lying again. It doesn’t fucking help when the likes of them and the government are completely ignoring how close the result was and the way things have gone since the referendum. There’s not a hint of pragmatism or compromise and it’s all “we won, get over it, everyone knew it was going to be a hard Brexit”. But if they keep repeating it enough...well, you know the rest. 

Man the barricades. 

It’s fucking amazing mind, all these daft cunts that shouted for Brexit, suddenly realising what they’ve done when it bites them on the arse. 
Farmers will be next. 

Then the mackems at Nissan. 

Stupid. 
Fucking. 
Cunts. 

• Like 3