Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let’s be fair. It was 500 jobs nationally but if you look at job losses in car manufacturing over the last couple of years there have been a massive amount and that number is only going to multiply in the coming years

Yeah I guess they need to make a big thing of it.

The most depressing point of all of this for me is that I don't even feel British anymore. Curious that leaving Europe in such an embarrassing and humiliating way could achieve that.

You lads are doing a shocking job of checking out of all this drivel. This week of all weeks is one to read a book or watch a film rather than follow the news or twitter. 

Of course it's gonna be awful, but what you don't know can't hurt you. 

In fairness I've been doing ok ignoring it. But my phone pushed a news report or tweet by Kuennsberg and then obviously I had to read it and there we go.

I'll go back to trying to avoid it again.

Appropriate venue for such a dismal event at least. A small, muddy patch of grass in the middle of the English winter. Almost the perfect metaphor for the whole, sorry charade. 

In short we don't want to diverge from EU regulations, we just want to be seen to be able to do so and be able to parade it round as some sort of victory.

Even though merely reserving the right to diverge would mean an end to frictionless trade.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

ain't no party like a brexit party

There'll be no alcohol allowed as some cunt within the Brexit lot will have arranged 'exclusive' rights to sell shit alcohol in plastic glasses at a high mark-up. 

• Like 1

Brexit in a nutshell. Silly old twats behaving horribly and waving mini Union Jacks while a room of Europeans looks on bewildered. And culminating in Britain having its voice silenced on the European stage. Mint. 

18 hours ago, Sonatine said:

I'm guessing if you ever wonder what a cavalcade of cunts looks like, this is the place to find out ;)

I bet everyone who goes looks (and sounds) like that lad who was going to vote for ‘Joris Bohnson’

• Like 1