Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That’s absolutely where we’re going. You should see the stuff I’ve seen about the language to be used about anything Brexit related in terms of diplomacy and negotiations. Basically think Johnson driving that tractor through the proverbial Brexit and that’s roughly the tone (and the intellectual level) of it 

Or any issues in social care or agriculture.

And ffs this Australia deal, the new euphemism for no deal. Its terrifying how these right wing nuts move the goal posts, change the narrative, and bell ends like CT tug their fore locks and lap it up.

I honestly can't think how the outcome of Cameron's referendum could have been worse. 

• Like 2

Well that's great. How long is it going to take us to unpick the damage from this ffs. How many years is my vote going to be wasted as it goes towards any party that seeks to restore FOM?

The Tories really are trying to deliver for their voters though. They've recognised the xenophobia angle and have gone in on it hard.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

Just thinking this over, I'm going to have to marry my current girlfriend if i want that relationship to go anywhere.

I oppose marriage as an institution, but I guess my principles have to take a back seat. Or I move myself to Ireland and try to make a life work there..?

This is such a mess.

Edited by Rayvin

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Just thinking this over, I'm going to have to marry my current girlfriend if i want that relationship to go anywhere.

I oppose marriage as an institution, but I guess my principles have to take a back seat. Or I move myself to Ireland and try to make a life work there..?

This is such a mess.

It you're not a farmer or a GAA player then there's no future for you over here so there isn't, so.