Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 minutes ago, Renton said:

Oh for Theresa May's good old days again.

A cold, emotionally detached, robot was much preferable to the mop haired lying cunt she left us with. 

It’s Labour’s fault she was such an ineffectual leader who was unable to secure a majority 

On Marr:

Marr: How are negotiations with the EU going? 

Gove. Good. They’re going well, with one proviso: we have our position and the EU have a different position

Marr: So by well you mean badly?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

On Marr:

Marr: How are negotiations with the EU going? 

Gove. Good. They’re going well, with one proviso: we have our position and the EU have a different position

Marr: So by well you mean badly?

They dedicated an entire 20 seconds to it at the end of the interview giving Gove just enough time to trot out his prepared lines. Serious journalism.

Everyone in your house is already, I assume, of the opinion that the government is full of shit. None of you were looking for your biases to be confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s only a case of when not if anyway iyam. People concerned about forrinahs tekken tha jobs voting to send their jobs overseas. Fucking morons 

The proportion of EU citizens choosing to live in Sunderland is, unsurprisingly, tiny 

Edited by Alex

9 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Pretty sure the last Census showed that the North East was 96% White British anyway, so not sure where all these foreign types are at.....

You haven't seen the houses down Tyne Dock and Jarra Marra. 12 poles to a bedroom nicking all the ship building jobs Marra.

:CT:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm getting a pole installed in my bedroom. Latest lockdown hobby. 

putting on a dancing show for for mrs g?

kinky

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm getting a pole installed in my bedroom. Latest lockdown hobby. 

Seems a bit racist. 

• Haha 2

Three things.

1) It won't be labelled, so will be impossible to avoid, especially in processed food and restaurants.

2) It will mandate full checks with EU borders, essentially a death knell to UK exporting farmers.

3) It shows the UK government are subservient to the US and also are lying cunts. I'm shocked.

The mental thing is that the same people that have spent the last 4 years lying about Brexit are the same ones lying about and completely fucking up our response to corona. And my mam is fully on board with how fucked up their response to corona is. 

But if I had the nerve to suggest that maybe....... Juuuuuuust maybe....Brexit is another disaster cooked up by the same wankers responsible for 60k dead people.... She would go fucking spare. 

I've written a text to her about the chlorinated chicken but didn't send it in the end because I can't be fucked with the insanity it will summon forth. 

• Haha 1