Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, Sonatine said:

The whole thread is gold :icon_lol:

I think I mentioned it on here ages ago but a woman I used to work with, along with her husband, voted Leave. In fact they were both so determined to do so they did it by postal vote weeks before the day of the vote. Afterwards she spoke several times about they’d intended to retire to the continent, probably Spain, and was very concerned about how that would be impacted. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I bet he stamped his feet in protest as well. 

"A missive from a Free Country". I'm sure that has put Monsieur Barnier in his place. Interesting how Francois believes that Brexit can lead to an increase in free trade between the UK and the EU, the fucking moron.

7 hours ago, ewerk said:

"A missive from a Free Country". I'm sure that has put Monsieur Barnier in his place. Interesting how Francois believes that Brexit can lead to an increase in free trade between the UK and the EU, the fucking moron.

Well he also believes he’s a bit of a tough guy so it’s not like he has any grasp on reality 

Edited by Alex

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

What can possibly go wrong?

I'm sure they'll have no bother getting a fully functional IT system up and running in six months. Look at what a CRACKING job they did with the track and trace app.

The UK cannot keep the benefits of the Single Market without the obligations.

The EU has been saying this for three years and still it's falling on deaf ears.

Look at who the Tories' major donors were at the last election: John Gore, Peter Hargreaves, Bill Adderley, Jeremy Hosking, Howard Shore, Lord Edminston and various dodgy Russians. The party has been bought out by Brexiteers. The fate of the entire country is being decided by a small number of Brexit fundamentalists in No.10 and their paymasters who are happy to gamble knowing that they're going to be secure from the negative fallout.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

The EU has been saying this for three years and still it's falling on deaf ears.

Look at who the Tories' major donors were at the last election: John Gore, Peter Hargreaves, Bill Adderley, Jeremy Hosking, Howard Shore, Lord Edminston and various dodgy Russians. The party has been bought out by Brexiteers. The fate of the entire country is being decided by a small number of Brexit fundamentalists in No.10 and their paymasters who are happy to gamble knowing that they're going to be secure from the negative fallout.

Yep. It's frightening.

:lol: Fair enough.

Still, it's hard not to want to kick against this stuff in the week when our government is gleefully celebrating removing its citizens' rights.

Back in the days before everyone in the daily mail comments section was a Russian bot half the people complaining about the EU, the state of Britain and immigrants on there were retirees living in the south of France 

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

it's the right thing to do though, right? 

Absolutely. But so is freedom of movement across Europe, is all I mean. I agree with them on this but I think it makes them rank hypocrites for all this immigration bullshit.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Absolutely. But so is freedom of movement across Europe, is all I mean. I agree with them on this but I think it makes them rank hypocrites for all this immigration bullshit.

taking back control of immigration!

oh, hai millions of hongkongers 

the pictures from HK where thousands took to the streets to protest against the new law, despite risking punishment of up to life in prison, were pretty amazing. a lot of people arriving will be highly-skilled, albeit with no jobs going around.

come and take refuge in brexit britain, please! 

Because we need immigrants but they won’t admit that so this solves a problem in the short term. Then the cunts can tell them to fuck off in 5 years if we don’t want them any more. Presumably back to a Chinese jail