Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

It's about time the South started looking a bit more like a Northern shit hole anyway. Park some fucking lorries in Dorset. I was there last year, fucking green fields everywhere, not a single new build estate in sight but you can't get moved for the fuckers up here. It was like being in Hobbiton. 

You cleared that coal from your bath Andy Capp? Concentrate on that and not on the bucolic idyll that is Dorset... ps I'll be here tomorrow morning...

Screenshot_20200923-171604.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Covid + Brexit...Will any fucker have a job next year? :lol: 

Won’t need one- we’ll be either dead from the Lurgy or starvation. 
But least the French are making Blue passports for us ( which we won’t be able to afford to use). 

:lol: Fucking great. 

Interesting reading about this. Rules of origin will apply regardless if we get a deal on this. May's political declaration dealt with issue. Johnson stripped it out. Sovereignty.

Edited by Renton

32 minutes ago, Renton said:

Interesting reading about this. Rules of origin will apply regardless if we get a deal on this. May's political declaration dealt with issue. Johnson stripped it out. Sovereignty.

That was always going to be the case when leaving the CU. The EU can't have anyone using the UK as a backdoor into their market.

I've just opened a letter from HMRC advising me to get ready for 1st January. The entire substance of their advice regarding GB to NI/NI to GB was 'there will be changes for goods movements between Great Britain and Northern Ireland'.

Cheers for that, I'll get right on it. We're three months away from this FFS!

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Won’t need one- we’ll be either dead from the Lurgy or starvation. 
But least the French are making Blue passports for us ( which we won’t be able to afford to use). 

:lol: Fucking great. 

It’s not important in the post-Brexit landscape that the local firm that made them lost the contract to a French firm who would make them in Poland. What matters is they are going to be blue 

• Like 2