Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's done now either way though. May as well just see where it takes us.

Quite looking forward to the independent Scotland moment tbf. 58% of Scots now want out according to a poll yesterday.

At some point it will hit a number that will be hard for Westminster to ignore. I personally think we're about 2% off that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

It's done now either way though. May as well just see where it takes us.

Quite looking forward to the independent Scotland moment tbf. 58% of Scots now want out according to a poll yesterday.

At some point it will hit a number that will be hard for Westminster to ignore. I personally think we're about 2% off that.

A disastrous Brexit will add at least 10%.

34 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s almost like we’ll no longer have the same freedom of movement as before. How fucking weird 

Aye, I love how the sun are spinning it as an EU ban. It’s nothing of the sort - you fuckers campaigned for this. 

• Like 4

On 20/10/2020 at 14:19, PaddockLad said:

It’s kind of ironic that the unelected house, which people ( myself included) have been trying to abolish for years, turns out to be the voice of reason in these fucked up times. 

17 hours ago, Alex said:

No doubt in another brilliant bit of foresight from our government they were counting on a Trump victory. 

Which frankly would probably have resulted in a much worse deal than they may actually get from Biden.

There was consternation over leaving without a deal in March last year because the UK produces so little food at that time of year. Not like right bang in the fucking middle of winter 

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I find the lack of belief in Britain and Brexit disturbing. We didn't win two world wars worrying about car parks!!!!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

They should apply the same lateral thinking as in Wales, where they're avoiding the car park issue altogether by simply not having any customs facilities available in Holyhead in time for the transition, so trucks will have to drive to Warrington or Birmingham instead (before driving back to Wales if that's the destination of their goods).

giphy.gif

• Haha 4