Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

there is always the "festival of brexit" to lift the mood. that's £30m of public money well spent 

60 million Brexit 50 pence pieces! One each if we fuck off the treacherous jocks. 

Edited by Renton

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

There’s a weird state of denial about all this. Most people seem totally blasé about it 

I don’t think there’s gonna be much happiness in the “I told you so” :( 

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

There’s a weird state of denial about all this. Most people seem totally blasé about it 

The governor of the BoE literally said Brexit will cost more than 3 times the covid pandemic yesterday. Wasn't even mentioned in the BBC news. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Tom said:

I don’t think there’s gonna be much happiness in the “I told you so” :( 

There is some deep schadenfreude amongst a lot of British expats I know who live hear (they have all opted for German citizenship).

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

There is some deep schadenfreude amongst a lot of British expats I know who live hear (they have all opted for German citizenship).

I got French citizenship (you can have dual citizenship with France) a few months ago.

A British passport is all of a sudden going to a lot less useful. It will be blue though, so that will more than make up for the long queues at passport control.

16 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I got French citizenship (you can have dual citizenship with France) a few months ago.

A British passport is all of a sudden going to a lot less useful. It will be blue though, so that will more than make up for the long queues at passport control.

Actually they're going to be black.

10 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Honestly, these people are incapable of anything but self-owns, both big and small. It's incessant. How the fuck are they in charge? :lol:

There was some MP a while back going on about how several food items in a supermarket could be cheaper / tariff free once we left the EU and it was pointed out that for each one the EU already had a free trade deal with the country of origin. 

The OBR forecast a no deal brexit will be an additional 2% loss in GDP. This is on top of the GDP loss.from leaving the EU, which is already between 3 and 6% I think (but much worse in the NE).

At the same time, we are cutting our overseas aid by 0.2%, a move that has disgusted even the likes of Cameron. So we are voluntarily losing 10 times our wealth over some ridiculous esoteric notions about sovereignty and fishing rights than it would cost to keep children in the third world starving to death.

This country is fucking sick.