Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I feel like any messing with space time continuum would’ve resulted in the World being hit by a meteor the size of Wales given the way things have gone since. 

Sounds good.

Ian Paisley just now to Gove:

What did we do? What did we do to members on those benches over there to be screwed over by this protocol?

Ask your hearts, every single one, what did we do? Because what has happened to this protocol it is ruined trade in Northern Ireland and it is an insult to our intelligence to say it is a teething problem. Tell that to my constituents.

Sorry, but :lol:

10 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

So I  do this export of train parts once a week to Germany for Bombardier. Pallet of stuff to be cleansed. Previous cost £175, 2 day turnaround. From the 1st export cost extra £35 german import cost extra £50 estimated turnaround 5 days no garuentees

It’s laughable, isn’t it? 

It's hard to know whether to feel sympathy for this guy now or anger for the arrogance of him in 2016. I suppose I'll plump for the former seeing as he's at least had the balls to own up to his mistake unlike some others...

• Like 1

Happy to jump on the racist party bus. As others have pointed out, you’d have to be fucking stupid to believe what was promised. If it was remotely true about the country being far more prosperous outside the EU, previous governments would’ve been all over it. As recently as last month plenty in the fishing industry were calling for No Deal, in the misguided belief they’d be better off and not caring about the repercussions for everyone else. Fucking diddums 

• Like 2

Has anyone been watching the Cornish fishing show on bbc2?

They all say they voted out because of quotas being unfair, fair enough I don’t know anything about the quotas. But they regularly say they sell up-to 80% of their catch abroad.. 

27 minutes ago, strawb said:

Has anyone been watching the Cornish fishing show on bbc2?

They all say they voted out because of quotas being unfair, fair enough I don’t know anything about the quotas. But they regularly say they sell up-to 80% of their catch abroad.. 

I’ve watched a bit of it, but it’s annoying as fuck. Feels like Pro-Brexit propaganda piece commission by the bbc with the timing of its release fucked up. It’s a bit like I was referring to above. They want no deal just because they think it’s going to lead to some promises land. But they rely on selling their pilchards as sardines to EU countries. I can’t get my head round their being that thick but it’s the way their fuck everyone else attitude (even though they’re wrong about it benefiting themselves) that makes me feel the same way about them. The whole fishing thing provides a metaphor for the whole carry on to be honest. Johnson and the tories made a massive deal out of it (inexplicably, given its lack of economic importance in the scheme of things) then caved in at the last minute and fucked that industry over too.  

• Like 1

It was a rhetorical question. ;)

It's so fucking predictable:

Tell blatant lies before referendum.

Win referendum on basis of lies.

Get Brexit done, country goes to shit.

Blame the people who warned about the lies.

I honestly didn't expect it to be this blatant mind. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3