Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yep. And it’ll be spun as the EU being unreasonable for making the UK stick to the what it signed up to, what its MPs voted for and for what the voters endorsed (arguably at least and certainly under our electoral system) in the last general election 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Alex said:

Yep. And it’ll be spun as the EU being unreasonable for making the UK stick to the what it signed up to, what its MPs voted for and for what the voters endorsed (arguably at least and certainly under our electoral system) in the last general election 

Breakfast means breakfast. The choice of sausage doesn’t matter when it comes to it.

• Haha 4

1st July the 6 month grace period for NI ends.....which UK imported foodstuffs are you looking forward to missing the most @ewerk?? 🤔

I expect this will be an absolute boon for EU sausage & ham producers...UK pork wranglers not so much  :unsure:

50 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Given that I have a massive sausage, ham and bacon producer nearly on my doorstep I think I'll be okay.

So, a big pig?

Can you tell that story again @ewerk?

All I can remember is you were strapped to the back of a cart dressed as Worzel Gummidge (who is considered pin-up material in your village), and routinely molested over a 24 hour period, but if you could provide more details that would be great. 

So this somehow passed me by, but Johnson has converted to Catholicism, making him the first serving catholic PM ever.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/boris-johnson-baptised-catholic-and-cannot-defect-from-church-says-canon-law-1.4579760

At this stage, I'd love him to be kidnapped, stripped bare, and dropped off in the Shankhill with nothing but a placard to hide.his modesty with "Fuck the Prods" written on it. 👈

Nice to see we've got a cracking trade deal with the ozzies, one that sets the blueprint for the rest of the glorious trade deals we'll  get. Pity it will destroy our agriculture and climate change commitments like, and trash our animal welfare standards. Still, at least it plugs the gap left by introducing trade friction with the EU.

E362RUjXoAQCY3G.jpeg

• Jaysus... 1

42 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:
48 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Little englander, scared of Johnny Foreigners animal welfare standards

Odd comment, I'm not afraid of lower standards, although not a fan of hormone injected beef or chickens fed with antibiotics. I do however not like unnecessary cruelty to animals. Do you?

And I don't like hypocrisy. On the one hand, the government makes a big deal.about banning travel for live animals. On the other hand, they have accepted a trade deal where this is normal practice, plus a fair few other cruel practices thrown in like heat branding, putting pigs in crates, etc. But whatever. 

Yeah but the Aussies are mostly white and speak English and have the same Queen. The rest of it’s just minor details. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Renton said:

Nice to see we've got a cracking trade deal with the ozzies, one that sets the blueprint for the rest of the glorious trade deals we'll  get. Pity it will destroy our agriculture and climate change commitments like, and trash our animal welfare standards. Still, at least it plugs the gap left by introducing trade friction with the EU.

E362RUjXoAQCY3G.jpeg

global britain unchained