Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

The vaccine rollout success has me thinking that we do have something about us and will be fine. We're a tiny island and one of the worlds biggest economies for a reason

You're a moron. We have the highest covid rate in Europe, other countries didn't import the delta variant and are now doing much better. You're "Boris" fodder mate, thick as fuck.

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

You're a moron. We have the highest covid rate in Europe, other countries didn't import the delta variant and are now doing much better. You're "Boris" fodder mate, thick as fuck.

You've literally predicted worst case scenario at every corner of the pandemic mate. It's never come to fruition. You're a moron. Thick as pig shit.

Pretending to care about British agriculture whilst buying supermarket meat :lol: thick as fuck

19 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

You've literally predicted worst case scenario at every corner of the pandemic mate. It's never come to fruition. You're a moron. Thick as pig shit.

Pretending to care about British agriculture whilst buying supermarket meat :lol: thick as fuck

Having decent minimum standards of regulation  (i.e. EU) means I don't need  to worry about the standards of my meat, you thick twat. I've already told you I don't have a local butcher btw  for the amount of meat I eat, I'm not going to travel for it either.

Anyway, just fuck off you imbecile red wall cunt. Join the tories, enjoy being shafted by them. You're going to be the loser, not people like me.  I actually pity you. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Having decent minimum standards of regulation  (i.e. EU) means I don't need  to worry about the standards of my meat, you thick twat. I've already told you I don't have a local butcher btw  for the amount of meat I eat, I'm not going to travel for it either.

Anyway, just fuck off you imbecile red wall cunt. Join the tories, enjoy being shafted by them. You're going to be the loser, not people like me.  I actually pity you. 

Take your pity and waddle off, tubbs

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

30 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I love this as well. There's nothing I predicted about this pandemic that actually didn't turn out to be less bad than I said. Prove me wrong, tit-head. 

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

I care about animals so much but only enough to buy them from places that push animal welfare standards to the EU threshold. :lol:

Which are better than the rest of the world like. I'm not a veggie or activist mind, but I don't want to lower standards. Clearly you do. 

Just now, Renton said:

Which are better than the rest of the world like. I'm not a veggie or activist mind, but I don't want to lower standards. Clearly you do. 

I'm just like you mate. Out of sight out of mind. I just don't pretend to care about it to suit my political agenda. I'm not a disingenuous cunt, is what I'm saying.

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I'm just like you mate. Out of sight out of mind. I just don't pretend to care about it to suit my political agenda. I'm not a disingenuous cunt, is what I'm saying.

Tbf, I agree with that. You've nailed your colours to the mast. I think I have too mind, my stance is clear to me at least. I'll let others decide should they wish. 👍

I never understand that tolerance point mind. Have raised this before - who on the left ever said we were tolerant in an ideological sense? It's a deliberate misunderstanding of tolerance for cultural and sexual orientations, and is a necessary descriptive addition because the right are -intolerant- of those things.

In terms of ideology though, If your view is stupid, it's getting called out with zero tolerance. What kind of snowflake would want anything other than that? ;)

All of this said, I don't think Quiff is a right winger; I think he's been redpilled somewhere down the line, but a call for unity from someone who isn't as invested in the EU project isn't that far away from what everyone was saying in here when I was bitching on about Starmer some months back. And while I'm sticking to my high horse over the EU, along with Renton clearly, that's not to say everyone else is as motivated on this. Plenty of people will hear a message on unity out of pragmatism. I reckon some deep seeds of division have been planted even in those people, but who can say for sure.

I'm not one of them though, because the people who delivered us here, in my eyes, have not completed the vital step for forgiveness - they've not accepted that this is a clusterfuck of their own ignorant making. So I can't let it go. Others can, maybe better people than me, but I can't. Only human after all..!

• Like 1

Irrespective of your views, which I largely share, and irrespective or how they did it, their views won democratically. The attempts to undo it and the continued hostility towards them is an attack on democracy. They might have campaigned to leave on lies as is pointed out often, but those lies were called and pointed out before the referendum and people still voted to leave. It's not only pragmatic to accept it, it's the right thing to do.

9 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Irrespective of your views, which I largely share, and irrespective or how they did it, their views won democratically. The attempts to undo it and the continued hostility towards them is an attack on democracy. They might have campaigned to leave on lies as is pointed out often, but those lies were called and pointed out before the referendum and people still voted to leave. It's not only pragmatic to accept it, it's the right thing to do.

:lol:

Have you literalliy eaten a  copy of the daily mail, shat it out, and eaten it again?  Get tae fuck you thick shite. 

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

:lol:

Have you literalliy eaten a  copy of the daily mail, shat it out, and eaten it again?  Get tae fuck you thick shite. 

No I'm literally sick of aggresive rabid fat shites like you attacking people because of their views

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

No I'm literally sick of aggresive rabid fat shites like you attacking people because of their views

Well look who started this section of the thread then maybe? Pathetic wum.