Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

The key for me is you shutting the fuck up. Everybody with a different view is a wum. It's partially reading the rabid shite vitriolic patter off you lot that's helped me form my opinions

This is never a good basis for the forming of an opinion. It's the same as when people claim they're note going to vote Labour because people keep calling them stupid. Like, I understand that no one likes to be called stupid, but that's a really idk... insecure way of coming to a political position.

Also I mostly just wanted to share that image tbh, apologies if it offended ;) 

I also doubt you'll find anyone here who thinks this place is anything other than an echo chamber tbh. And honestly I would prefer a bit more diversity of opinion myself, but I understand that the aggressive nature of the debate on here tends to put people off. So I mean honestly, not really going to disagree with what you've said :lol: 

But you have to understand that we've had these debates to death (I mean you know this, you've been in them) and I think the stage we're all at now is that we know our positions on this. You've come in with a stance wherein you've spent a few weeks trying to encourage us to listen to the other side of this, which I think tbf, all of us have done. You'd get more traction if you came in with actual information from the other side, rather than just protesting us calling them stupid.

I will gladly discuss, in a charitable way, any detail on most areas of politics. I've watched fucking hundreds of hours of right wing commentators and podcasts, I've been around the block with their views many times. Some of them are reasonable, many of them are disingenuous. But seriously, I'm more than happy to be educated on an alternative viewpoint if it's more logical than my own. I'll even pivot to it if it makes sense.

I mean ffs, I spent about two solid days arguing in defence of the Tories over a nursing policy a couple of years back, because I felt that everyone was misinterpreting what they had said. I remember it fondly tbh :D

For my part, sorry if anything I've said has bothered you.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I also doubt you'll find anyone here who thinks this place is anything other than an echo chamber tbh. And honestly I would prefer a bit more diversity of opinion myself, but I understand that the aggressive nature of the debate on here tends to put people off. So I mean honestly, not really going to disagree with what you've said :lol: 

But you have to understand that we've had these debates to death (I mean you know this, you've been in them) and I think the stage we're all at now is that we know our positions on this. You've come in with a stance wherein you've spent a few weeks trying to encourage us to listen to the other side of this, which I think tbf, all of us have done. You'd get more traction if you came in with actual information from the other side, rather than just protesting us calling them stupid.

I will gladly discuss, in a charitable way, any detail on most areas of politics. I've watched fucking hundreds of hours of right wing commentators and podcasts, I've been around the block with their views many times. Some of them are reasonable, many of them are disingenuous. But seriously, I'm more than happy to be educated on an alternative viewpoint if it's more logical than my own. I'll even pivot to it if it makes sense.

I mean ffs, I spent about two solid days arguing in defence of the Tories over a nursing policy a couple of years back, because I felt that everyone was misinterpreting what they had said. I remember it fondly tbh :D

For my part, sorry if anything I've said has bothered you.

Stop apologising ffs! Although aye, you can still keep apologising for the nurse fiasco.

I've agreed with just about everything you've said today and in this post. From my pov, I'm fucking sick to death of the same old arguments, the sheer ignorance of Brexiteers about trade and regulations, but most of all by constantly having my own views misrepresented. The sam old strawman arguments, whataboutery, and deflections. And the incredible self pity and victimhood displayed by gammons. Its a waste of time and time is a commodity i don't have much of any more. I do however remain interested in how this situation will play out and factual information about it. Brexit is a process, it's never going to be done, and it affects all of us. If queef doesn't like peoplemtalking about it, he knows what to do. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rayvin said:

This is never a good basis for the forming of an opinion. It's the same as when people claim they're note going to vote Labour because people keep calling them stupid. Like, I understand that no one likes to be called stupid, but that's a really idk... insecure way of coming to a political position.

Also I mostly just wanted to share that image tbh, apologies if it offended ;) 

I did say partially

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, that’ll sort all the problems. Funny how restaurants are actually having to close rather than do that.

:lol: of course offering fair wages won't attract people to the industry. You wouldn't happen to be a business owner would you? How much do you pay staff?

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I'm the only one with videos, I made sure I let him know as well

:lol: Of course you are. 

Billy Big Cock - *whips out phone 

Quiffs Ex- “ Mmmfffnnmmmmgh!”

Billy Big Cock - “Eh?”

Quiffs Ex- * unimpales herself …

” You can’t film us, I promised Quiff that only he would have vids of me”

Billy Big Cock- “ Oh, ok”…

*puts cock back in her throat…

“ Smile for the camera”

Quffs ex - “ Mmmmmfffnnnghhhnmmm!”