Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Owen Jones is a snivelling little cunt as well. Just tell it as it is, man. Don’t arselick the fucking morons who got us where we are. 

How do they make a living? The likes of Jones and the rest who pop up on twitter, the odd slot on TV etc, where's their income come from? I'm about to be made redundant in the next year or so and I was just wondering what I could do? :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Renton said:

EU punishing UK by treating us like a non-EU country again, the bastards.

Aldo mentioning the stupid  vaccine war again where it’s ok to block vaccines going in one direction but get upset if others think about doing the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Aldo mentioning the stupid  vaccine war again where it’s ok to block vaccines going in one direction but get upset if others think about doing the same.

You did it out of spite. We did it out of patriotism. Or something 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

How do they make a living? The likes of Jones and the rest who pop up on twitter, the odd slot on TV etc, where's their income come from? I'm about to be made redundant in the next year or so and I was just wondering what I could do? :lol:

You wouldn’t be very good at it. You probably tell it as it is

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody noticed the empty shelves in shops yet, not being able to eat out (zip it Gemmill) in restaurants because they are closed or open reduced hours, lack of choice etc? It's here to stay and going to get worse. What are the benefits again? Cheers CT.

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Anybody noticed the empty shelves in shops yet, not being able to eat out (zip it Gemmill) in restaurants because they are closed or open reduced hours, lack of choice etc? It's here to stay and going to get worse. What are the benefits again? Cheers CT.

My local co-op is almost back to early first lockdown status - it goes several days without certain categories being stocked like bottled water, yoghurts or chicken. 

15 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I fucking despise Hannon like, heard an interview with him a few weeks back and he said we got the wrong kind of Brexit and it was all the remainer's fault for blocking the right kind of Brexit. Funny, I don't remember staying in the EEA ever being an option like.  

• Like 2

He sort of has a point. 

When the indicative votes happened, some semi-decent options were scuppered by the libs and the changeuk lot because they weren't a pure revocation. 

They might not have been ideal but at least it might have been better. 

Has he fuck got a point. Once Cameron resigned, we were always doomed for a hard Brexit under May and her successor. It took Gina Miller, the enemy of the people, to even give parliament a say, a parliament full of right wing nut jobs. 

Here's the indicative votes, you can see that nearly all of parliament voted against the EEA plan, not just the liberals. I can't remember why now, not that it matters. And there was never any indicative vote on reversing the result without a referendum, which is what you imply the liberals wanted. What was wrong with a second referendum to confirm our leaving or the nature of our leaving again anyway? Too much democracy? Truth is, Hannon is an idiot who does not even have the most basic knowledge of what the EU is or how it operates, despite being an MEP for however many years. He thought Brexit would be a massive success, he's now revised the timeline to 10 years. He's wrong now and will be wrong again in 5 years time. 

Screenshot 2021-08-26 161001.jpg

• Like 3

What was wrong with a second referendum was that too many people were sick of it and wanted it finished - as well as the "we won  so we don't want another vote" crowd. 

I'm sure there were indicative votes which failed by less than ten votes. 

I'm not saying he wasn't a cunt - just saying there were a few tentative chances to get something better.