Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

What was wrong with a second referendum was that too many people were sick of it and wanted it finished - as well as the "we won  so we don't want another vote" crowd. 

I'm sure there were indicative votes which failed by less than ten votes. 

I'm not saying he wasn't a cunt - just saying there were a few tentative chances to get something better. 

Well yeah, getting sick of it and so voting in Johnson and his oven ready deal was clearly the best option. I'm being facetious btw, I know you're not saying that.

Point is NJS, Hannon is actually blaming those who wanted to remain for the mess that is Brexit. Take a step back, does that in anyway reasonable? 

42 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Common market 2.0 was like EFTA and EEA+ and would only have been 'temporary' until a long term solution was found.

Thanks, and this is who voted for it. Yeah, definitely the liberal's fault for the mess we are in.

Screenshot 2021-08-26 174525.jpg

5 hours ago, Renton said:

I fucking despise Hannon like, heard an interview with him a few weeks back and he said we got the wrong kind of Brexit and it was all the remainer's fault for blocking the right kind of Brexit. Funny, I don't remember staying in the EEA ever being an option like.  

Those pesky remainers are at fault for not being in power and therefore not able to negotiate the deal the leavers wanted / were promised by the people they actually did vote into power. I think that’s how it works. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NJS said:

He sort of has a point. 

When the indicative votes happened, some semi-decent options were scuppered by the libs and the changeuk lot because they weren't a pure revocation. 

They might not have been ideal but at least it might have been better. 

He created a mess for personal gain because, at best, he didn’t understand what he was doing. And now he won’t even countenance admitting that he might have been wrong and that he’s partly responsible for what’s ensued. That’s not having a point, it’s just passing the buck 

• Like 1

“Wetherspoons said its problems had been caused by industrial action by Heineken drivers working for GXO Logistics.

However, the Unite union said this was not possible as no industrial action had taken place.”

:lol: 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

And inevitably they’ll end up delaying the customs checks on goods coming in from Europe. Given they got such a good deal it’s puzzling that they’re having such trouble implementing it.

I blame the Remoaners. If people just supported Brexit we'd all be sipping cool cans of Carling, tucking into a full English on the sunlit uplands.

On 10/10/2018 at 00:26, Christmas Tree said:

And the Germans finally starting to wobble....

German economists have warned that no deal could cause German exports to the UK to plummet by as much as 57%. The highly respected IW Economic Institute based in Cologne called for policymakers to take “constructive action” to avoid what they called the “horror scenario” of no deal.

The boss of the BDI – Germany’s equivalent of the CBI – has also warned that a “disorderly Brexit” would be a “massive crisis” for the EU, demanding that political leaders achieve a “breakthrough in the talks” at the next EU summit.

E-0xxIpXMAMja5S?format=jpg&name=large

German exports to UK +2.6%

UK exports to Germany -11%

Top work, CT.

• Haha 2

This is actually the crazy thing. Currently, there are no barriers to the EU exporting to us as we are unable to implement any checks or for that matter we haven't yet got any regulatory divergence yet. But our exports are hammered by non-tariff barriers. Which is why our exports to Germany have collapsed but their exports to us have actually increased. To sum up:

:CT: