Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a surprise. We're making Ireland an importation hub for the UK. This of course is against WTO rules and is bound to provoke a reaction sooner or later. Meanwhile, lets take control of our borders, not.

• Jaysus... 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

When is it going to come to a point where this brexit shambles will be out in the open as out and out sabotage to the country via useful idiots and a few self interested cunts?

Difficult to say in this particularly bubble. However, we do have one prodigal canary in the coal mine.

:CT:

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

When is it going to come to a point where this brexit shambles will be out in the open as out and out sabotage to the country via useful idiots and a few self interested cunts?

I wonder this too - I think the tide has turned for an honest few, but the issue we're always going to come up against for the majority is the fact that they simply will not admit to being wrong because their whole worldview now relies on the notion that informed experts in any given matter, be it Brexit, economics, politics, medicine, sociology, whatever, are all part of some kind of conspiracy to strip them of their 'freedoms'. 

I've said it before but it takes a lot of strength and personal responsibility to admit you're wrong about something, and for all the Tories and their voters bang on endlessly about both, they're not much for actually living what they speak.

• Like 1

I hate this bullshit 'How many jabs are we going to have to get? Is there going to be a new one for every variant?'.

You're getting it free of charge to stop you getting seriously ill or dying. Stop acting like it's a fucking tortuous requirement. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I wonder this too - I think the tide has turned for an honest few, but the issue we're always going to come up against for the majority is the fact that they simply will not admit to being wrong because their whole worldview now relies on the notion that informed experts in any given matter, be it Brexit, economics, politics, medicine, sociology, whatever, are all part of some kind of conspiracy to strip them of their 'freedoms'. 

I've said it before but it takes a lot of strength and personal responsibility to admit you're wrong about something, and for all the Tories and their voters bang on endlessly about both, they're not much for actually living what they speak.

cough, @Christmas Tree

Meanwhile away from Shropshire.......

So after months of posturing, Frost and Johnson have meekly and quietly agreed to what was always on the table. This is the future of the UK's international relations, right here. Pathetic. 

• Like 1

They were always weaponising the ECJ issue. No one in NI gives a fuck about it. Yet again the EU are the adults in the room. They’ve slashed the number of border checks required and unilaterally fixed the medicine issue. Meanwhile the U.K. have simply been moaning that the whole thing is unfair without offering any specific solutions or even details of what the problems are.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

5 months older than me and looks every minute of it.

Someone took photos when we were out for dinner last night. I look like someone brought their fucking granddad along. Genuinely depressing. 

My wife’s just come back from the shops with one of those organiser pockets that goes over the arm of the sofa to put remotes, glasses etc in. You know, the things that some really old people have.

Its now in the bin, the lip is out and the atmosphere is tense.

She knows she’s fucked up!!!!!

• Haha 3