Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

5 months older than me and looks every minute of it.

Someone took photos when we were out for dinner last night. I look like someone brought their fucking granddad along. Genuinely depressing. 

GIF by Star Wars

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’s such a fucking cunt 

Honestly, I caught a bit of that twat Tom Harding(?) Is he called on GB news, (it's permanently on at the in-laws). Him and that little cunt Grimes......how the fuck, really, how the fuck do they get publicity, air time whatever? Who the the fuck wants their take on anything at all? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Honestly, I caught a bit of that twat Tom Harding(?) Is he called on GB news, (it's permanently on at the in-laws). Him and that little cunt Grimes......how the fuck, really, how the fuck do they get publicity, air time whatever? Who the the fuck wants their take on anything at all? 

I just can’t get it. If you were in the pub you’d ignore them. Or rather you wouldn’t have to because they’d probably be scared to say it 

• Like 3

I've got a bottle of Nyetimber English sparkling wine which I'll be taking with me on Christmas day. Serious brownie points from the GB News brigade in attendance. 

And you better believe I'll be making this point on arrival. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 2

I voted to leave because I didn’t like the way that treaties were starting to get pushed through.

I didn’t like how complicated and far reaching they had become.

i liked the free movement of people and hoped that it could remain somehow. However if that was the price to pay it was something I still would sacrifice.

i didn’t like how the Union/Euro seemed to be set up to enable Germany to do well at the expense of Greece and other poorer countries.

I don’t think any leave voter expected the sheer incompetence of the people who supposedly run the country, nor the weakened bargaining position of having almost half the country and virtually all the media trying to stop it happening.

The last few years have been pretty unbearable really. The equivalent of when you hear wanker fans from (say) Portsmouth bleating about how Newcastle fans think they deserve to win stuff.

it’s not true, it just gets repeated and non discerning types lap it up.

im not saying there aren’t a good many racist knobheads out there who voted for those reasons, just that your average person is smarter than that, on either side.