Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 minutes ago, Renton said:

Oh. Truss can hardly back down from this either, as she is the literal author of this mess.

I get that this is the start of a process, but that states the UK still has a couple of months to reply to letters etc…. there’s no statement of what the specific consequences will be? 

4 hours ago, Renton said:

Anybody planning to travel through DOver this summer. I don't envy you, the bloody French are causing mayhem. I'm sure they're to blame for the chaos at Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester and Bristol airports too.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/jul/22/dover-port-declares-critical-incident-travellers-four-hour-queues-french-border-control

The people who wanted a hard border with Europe don’t want a hard border with Europe. I think that’s how it works 

• Like 1

ending freedom of movement was only supposed to apply one way to the fucking morons who voted for this shite 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2

I don’t know how the French can be making these checks since countries in the EU aren’t able to control their borders 

• Like 4

Given these French border checks are happening in Dover does that mean we’ve taken back control by moving the French border into England 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Given these French border checks are happening in Dover does that mean we’ve taken back control by moving the French border into England 🤷🏼‍♂️

It's been that way for years. Makes sense to turn back people this side of the channel. Difference n9w is your passport needs to be checked and stamped. In the near future you'll need your biometrics done as well, which  will make it much worse. 

26 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's been that way for years. Makes sense to turn back people this side of the channel. Difference n9w is your passport needs to be checked and stamped. In the near future you'll need your biometrics done as well, which  will make it much worse. 

I wasn’t meaning it as a serious point of discussion 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I felt bad when we went through Dover a couple of weeks ago. We got a piece of paper with a star on it and could bypass the French security checks.

I actually didn’t feel bad at all obviously.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I felt bad when we went through Dover a couple of weeks ago. We got a piece of paper with a star on it and could bypass the French security checks.

How many points did the star have? 

:whistling:

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

You Jewish ??

On 22/07/2022 at 16:08, Dr Gloom said:

ending freedom of movement was only supposed to apply one way to the fucking morons who voted for this shite 

It’s not that long ago they were literally bragging about it.

image.png.a0229acd6c3ecb7b1322e747bac85f51.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...