Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Well that sounds like a demotion to me. Bad luck Isegrim. 

I dunno like, too early to judge.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

I dunno like, too early to judge.

:lol:

Nah, it’s ok. The jobs are equal in our system and I could easily become a judge again if I wanted to. 

• 2 weeks later...

And here is a journalist I massively respect, who I suspect, along with the excellent John Soppell and Lewis Goodall, couldn't stick the BBC anymore. I can't recommend their podcast enough at the minute.

Screenshot_20230514_130728_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9030b408268b134e7cb31dc17f498143.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Just seen this. Worth a watch. People might not like Campbell, but he's right here and Derbyshire has no answer.

Eviscerated the pair of them tbh. Deservedly so. It’s quite telling that what neither of them particularly liked about that was the honesty as much as anything 

The tide is definitely turning now on Brexit when evern their cheer leaders admit it has failed.

Although this is of course because its not the right kind of Brexit. If only we had done it my way (he mentions corporation tax but I don't even think that's an EU competency, not that Derbyshire will challenge it as its not on her script). This shit is not going away as our country gets poorer and poorer and the cause of this becomes ever more obvious. 

• Like 1

Right at the end though it sounds like he might actually be thinking we'd be better off in the EU again. I think at the point in time where Nigel Fucking Farage is thinking we might be better off rejoining, you know the country is fucked.

• Like 1

You’d think Truss, Kwarteng and their disastrous 5 minutes in charge would’ve made people realise that all this sort of talk around how we just need to make this radical change and everything will be miraculously much better is fucking bollocks. But you can bet there’s still a fair few lapping up the ‘Brexit is being stymied by Remoaners’ bollocks these utter charlatans still trot out. Backed up by the Express, Mail, Sun, etc 

• Like 1

Rocco Forte, the hotelier that kept telling us how bad the EU was during the time of the referendum (and the father of that stupid bint the hotel inspector), now is moving to Italy because the UK is in decline he says. 

This really FUCKS ME OFF. These cunts, like Farage, who inflicted this on us, have zero accountability and just fuck off to leave normal people like us no option but endure the consequences. No retirement for me in France now thanks to cunts like this (probably always a pipedream but dfinitely is now). No EU opportunities for my kids. Just left to decline in a nation getting overtaken by every Eastern European country going. 

I KNOW I'm not supposed to get angry about it, it does no good and is not good for me. But sorry, I just can't help it. They make me feel murderous. 

• Like 2