Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: This coming from a man who last night posted an article without a single source.

We're truly living in a post-fact world.

Jesus you’re thick :lol:

That was a piss take of you posting an unsourced story from The Sun on Sunday. ;)

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Jesus you’re thick :lol:

That was a piss take of you posting an unsourced story from The Sun on Sunday. ;)

What are you talking about you rotund fuck knuckle?

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I know a guy who works at a safari park, I can get the elephant.

Are we talking Asian or African? And are we using the knob or the trunk?

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

You've read the original report? So you can direct me to where it says this can you? 

:lol: Fuck me. No wonder the NHS is struggling.

Click on the article and click on the big letters in bold that take you directly to the report. Zoom down to conclusions.

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Your “wow” story from Sunday night from the Sun that you linked.

I feel like a teacher in a class of idiots.

You are literally too stupid to comprehend what is written right in front of you. My comments on that story were how the right wing press are skewed in their reporting of the reduction in workers' rights. It wasn't to do with the sources or subject of the article.

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Fuck me. No wonder the NHS is struggling.

Click on the article and click on the big letters in bold that take you directly to the report. Zoom down to conclusions.

No. Give me the verbatim quote where the authors state that they have assumed all trade will cease following Brexit. You made that up because you obviously never read the report. You're an idiot, tubs.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

No. Give me the verbatim quote where the authors state that they have assumed all trade will cease following Brexit. You made that up because you obviously never read the report. You're an idiot, tubs.

Surely the onus is on you to prove that isn't in the report

Davis mentioned carrots last week.

How fucking thick are these idiots? CT levels of dim wittery. There can only be two options:

We have a Norway type solution. Which the Brexiteers will hate (despite it being favoured in the past as an option for most of them).

We default on phase one which is a potential diplomatic disaster.

Anything else is impossible and simply wasting time.

This is interesting. May has confirmed there will be NO infrastructure on the NI border. None at all. To me, that guarantees we stay in both the CU and SM. That means we stay in the EU. I just can't see how any other option would work. Bizarre. Can someone (other than CT) explain how I am wrong?

Can you confirm you will not use numberplate recognition cameras on the border in Northern Ireland?

May says she has said there will be no cameras a

Can you confirm you will not use numberplate recognition cameras on the border in Northern Ireland?

May says she has said there will be no cameras at the border.

She says she will not give a running commentary on these matters.

There will be no physical infrastructure at the border.

Q: So there will be no cameras?

May says there will be no infrastructure. She will not go into detail.

Cooper says that reply is also “baffling”

t the border.

She says she will not give a running commentary on these matters.

There will be no physical infrastructure at the border.

Q: So there will be no cameras?

May says there will be no infrastructure. She will not go into detail.

Cooper says that reply is also “baffling”

Her Labour Party colleague was murdered in the street yet Kate Hoey believes that the problem is with the MPs. What an unbelievable cunt. Not to mention that her constituency democratically voted overwhelmingly to remain.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Her Labour Party colleague was murdered in the street yet Kate Hoey believes that the problem is with the MPs. What an unbelievable cunt. Not to mention that her constituency democratically voted overwhelmingly to remain.

It's amazing that despite the utterly appalingness of most the conservative party Labour can still top them in the cunt stakes with Kate Hoey. What a vile human being. 

Edited by Renton