Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

builder's tea, english bubbly, cheese ... kneel before our mighty global influence, EU leaders. 

this whole thing is so embarrassing, you have to laugh :lol:

Edited by Dr Gloom

They genuinely seem to think this is one big joke and a chance to get the boot in on Johnny Foreigner. The EU are proper vindictive cunts and stuff like this, designed to appeal to Sun readers, is idiotic and bound to backfire. 

It's on the news at the minute that a group of British living in the south of France has chartered a flight to get a curry delivered from their favourite takeaway. 

None of them are gonna miss us when we leave, are they. 

I dunno, is it? How much sway does Farage have these days? I mean if enough of his supporters turned around and agreed with him then I guess it would be a good pretext. I still think we need an economic hammering though... I mean this story isn't even trending in the news yet, if it was going to be a 'huge' deal, wouldn't it be front and centre on all papers?

Or has it literally just happened?

It was on this morning but will become a bigger story throughout the day. The economic hammering you’re waiting for won’t happen until it’s too late. It’s time for the Labour leader to start leading.

i suspect farage is right though. if it went to a second referendum, we'd probably get the same result. did anyone watch question time from barnsley the other week? it was an illuminating insight into the mindset of the average voter. step outside the metropolitan elite bubble and there are people up and down the country who would still be happy to see a no deal brexit