Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I am slightly suspicious of David Davis 21 SAS claim.

Aye, I view him more like the bloke from the League of Gentlemen who was in 'The T.A.s'

That Tory leadership race was House of Cards esque :lol:

Gove's wife got the Mail to back him so I remember being terrified at the time, and amazingly, slightly relieved that we got May on the basis that I didn't think she would be competent enough to stay in power that long anyway.

As it turns out, she's a corpse that's been nailed to the mast of the shipwreck that is Brexit - something I didn't anticipate. At least she's not Boris Johnson though.

19 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

You're right, my influence was less than nil :lol:

I know, but you said "You can't blame May on me" and my point was that nobody was doing so or would have any reason to

11 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

There was May, Crabb, Leadsom and Bojo as alternatives. Need I say more.

At least have the decency to refer to him by his full title. Which is the "Disgraced former defence secretary, Dr Liam Fox", I believe.

You'll be telling me you are a paid up member of the John Redwood appreciation society next.

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

At least have the decency to refer to him by his full title. Which is the "Disgraced former defence secretary, Dr Liam Fox", I believe.

You'll be telling me you are a paid up member of the John Redwood appreciation society next.

That would be a no.

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

I know, but you said "You can't blame May on me" and my point was that nobody was doing so or would have any reason to

Knowing my luck the next in line is Anna Snoubry and I'd rather have piles. 

Fucking weird way to judge a politician like, shit at their current job but used to do something else equals a thumbs up? It sounds nice in theory about the much vaunted 'real life experience' but it normally comes from shysters like Farrage who just happened to do something else before jumping on the gravy train.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

That’s not why he was forced to resign, you fuckwit.

Then there's that trifling matter of the expenses.