Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Len McCluskey: ‘There’s no need to panic’.

We’re heading straight for no deal you fucking idiot.

I thought he came across as slightly less insane than i had feared. Would prefer remain to no deal for instance, unlike caroline flint. 

Hunt though, fuck me. Utterly delusional about the EU renegotiating because he's an entrepreneur ffs. But admitted he will sacrifice jobs and other company's entrepreneurs to get his precious Brexit through. Fuck business indeed. And keep the union together without saying how. What an arsehole. 

On 29.6.2019 at 21:19, Renton said:

This shit is unbelievable. As tax payers we are all literally paying for this ridiculous tory shitstorm. ONE party has caused this, from start to finish. Can't quite recall who first said it, but i hope there is a special place in hell for all these fuckers. 

That was Donald Tusk. 

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

That was Donald Tusk. 

I know, thats the point. Isegrim, please be aware that the majority of this country want to remain and are being held hostage by these fucking nutters. And don't ever be smug about it. History repeats.

I love Tusk btw, his leaving is another blow to us. Here is a photo of two elites. Which is which? 

tories,+rees-smug,+compared+to+tusk,+001.jpg

Edited by Renton

Perfect. The Brexit Party elite didn't even let the plebs into the big rally after-party at Wetherspoons. :lol: 

Wonder if any of them will start putting two and two together.

Tory leadership contender Jeremy Hunt is to outline his plans for a no-deal Brexit later, including a £6bn pledge to the fishing and farming industries and help for small businesses.

Mr Hunt will say farmers and fishermen "face uncertainty" with no deal, and as PM he would "help smooth it over".

He will compare the help to the bail-out for banks in the financial crisis.

At no point will the Brexiters hear this and think 'maybe it's not such a good idea'. Brexit has become a mental disease with a large section of the population.

Yep, "I'm gonna voluntarily create something on a par with the financial crisis but don't worry cos I'm also preparing something that will make it slightly less horrendous". 

The idea of just not doing it in the first place is not even on the agenda. 

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

And btw the fact that nobody in the news media is pinning them down on the insanity of that is a fucking disgrace. 

Didn't Marr do that yesterday? It's up to the people. Jeremy Cunt literally said he is happy for you to lose your job in his idealistic quest to destroy the country. He's clearly on record on a prime time TV show saying this. It doesn't look like there is any way we can stop either of these two lunatics, but this has to be the complete end of this disgusting party. 

Both of the candidates have said that they have no choice but to go through with Brexit in order to save the Tories. That is the point that interviewers should be hammering home.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Both of the candidates have said that they have no choice but to go through with Brexit in order to save the Tories. That is the point that interviewers should be hammering home.

Aye exactly. Giving them the forum to say wacky shit isn't what I'm after. It's someone playing back the insanity of what they're saying and then not letting them just pass it off as "the will of the people" or "important for democracy". 

Fucking hell. Hunt has just said the difference between the financial crisis and the no deal Brexit he is now gunning for is that Labour caused the financial crisis. There are no words for this craziness, we're in completely uncharted waters here. There has to ba vote of no confidence now and a GE surely to God. 

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well the good thing about him setting the 30th September deadline is that it allows enough time for a VONC.

Does it though? You can't run a GE in that time, isn't it 6 weeks minimum. And we don't get an extension unless we spefically ask for one, which in this scenario we won't of course. So we are out on Halloween. 

I ma literally gob smacked by Cunt"s speech. I thought one of the candidates might be on this side of sane, but clearly not.