Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's also no guarantee that they'll actually be able to oust him if it goes to a leadership contest. I think they're trying to force him to stand down.

If it goes to a contest, and he wins (as seems likely), where do we go from there? They won't have a leg to stand on. Party split in two?

The 3 quid members won't let it happen. The Labour party is fucked now, I've lost all interest in it.

Should it have been £300 then?

Members voting for leaders - how abhorent.

I can see from their pov that if there is an election this year than its better now - I just don't think there's anyone inspiring to step up.

Neither do I really. That's as much reason why Corbyn got the gig as the wave of new members coming in and voting for him I think. Still though....

Take a look at @mcashmanCBE's Tweet:

">

Shit just got real.:lol:

LGBT 'global' envoy?

That's going to be a massive blow to Batefimba and M'boko in The Gambia when they find out the bloke who played the puff in EastEnders twenty years ago IS NOT backing Corbyn.

I would add that a lot of Blairites are going to be engulfed in Chilcott shit - either directly or by association.

Well the party's still feeling the effects of that decision to go to war. Had a massive role in the way in which politicians in general are now viewed as well. Not that they were universally loved before that of course but now feels like a real nadir in terms of the perception amongst the public.

There's little doubt in my mind that Corbyn's election was partly hijacked by far right as well as far left activists. Anyway, I have little faith in the system or any of the potential candidates.

:lol:

LGBT 'global' envoy?

That's going to be a massive blow to Batefimba and M'boko in The Gambia when they find out the bloke who played the puff in EastEnders twenty years ago IS NOT backing Corbyn.

[emoji38] Fucking hell I didn't realise "Baron" Cashman was Colin off Eastenders.

He's not a leader though. He's not remotely enthusiastic (or seemingly capable) of getting his message across to the public. It's a massive failing irrespective of his beliefs and actually prevents those beliefs being heard on the whole. I agree with you and what HF said earlier in that I like and respect him a lot more than I do most of his colleagues but he's not the man for the job. Re: Labour, I'd rather they had a coup now if it's going to happen.

Yep. He seems like a politician that actually cares about making life better for people rather then personal gain but he is not a leader.

I think its been said several times on here but if they had appointed David rather than Ed then we'd probably have a Labour government now.

There's little doubt in my mind that Corbyn's election was partly hijacked by far right as well as far left activists. Anyway, I have little faith in the system or any of the potential candidates.

It was a factor but not a dicisive one considering the margin of victory.

Yep. He seems like a politician that actually cares about making life better for people rather then personal gain but he is not a leader.

I think its been said several times on here but if they had appointed David rather than Ed then we'd probably have a Labour government now.

If we'd appointed David instead of Ed we'd have fucking hoverboards by now.

That was war fallout as well - the unions didn't like David because of his association with it.

The good thing in all this is that all those who were enouraging the public to vote leave, especially the figureheads, have really come to the fore and shown what fantastic strategists and leaders they are now that the country really needs them. Isn't that right, CT?

The electorate seem to have proven themselves incapable of voting in their own best interests though.

They can vote Corbyn into leadership as many times as they like, he will never, never win a general election.

If they want a non-tory to lead the country, they have to go more central.

But people, on a large scale, aren't capable of thinking strategically.

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it" good old men in black :razz:

meanwhile, in the commons, cameron shamelessly passing the buck on every question about brexit to the future government and its leader elect boris - who didn't even bother to turn up to the chamber :lol:

boris's column got cained too. when asked about it, cameron replies with a straight face "i don't know of any country that has access to the single market without freedom of movement, no."

Edited by Dr Gloom

I'd post my usual three lols "planning" post again if it was still funny.

Incredible stuff from one of the most advanced democracies (allegedly). Maybe you should go back to a straight forward monarchy and let Prince Philip do the negotiations. Can't get worse, can it...