Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Farage is currently under police investigation for talking about taking a knife to civil servants once Brexit is out of the way, so I feel like some common ground can be achieved between him and Johnson...

If his plan is to force the opposition to push him out, it's fairly clever IMO. Will gain him more votes than just resigning would.

I wonder how successful a Tory BP pact would be. Downing street  have been insistent Farage isn't fit for office recently  (like Johnson is :scratchchin:),  and this hardly helps, but that means fuck all. Of course, Cummings would have to go first, which is one reason I hope he stays (the other being he is incompetent).

I'd really like to think even in this scenario the BP wouldn't pick up many votes in the North, but who knows? It's incredible anyone can fall for Johnson and Farage's shit, but they do. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think Trump genuinely believes the shit he comes out with. One of Johnson’s many problems is he doesn’t even have even a semblance of belief in his own vile agenda. Beyond keeping himself in power of course 

I'm not sure they are much different. Both exreme narcissists, both sociopaths, both undoubtedly criminals, both populists, neither particularly ideologically driven imo. Both have shit hairstyles.I fucking pray Trump is impeached and Johnson ends up in the clink. Not entirely impossible.... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I haven't seen the details of this, the guardian isn't reporting it, but it sounds dumb as hell just from your description.

There are other media outlets you know :razz:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, ewerk said:

So Johnson’s grand plan to avoid a hard border in Ireland is to create two of them.

Why are they even bothering to pretend they’re trying any more?

You object to 2 borders and a 20 mile strip of no man's land in your tiny country? No pleasing you .

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

There are other media outlets you know :razz:

I read the guardian and the Mail, the rest are all paywalled or irrelevant :D and i only give the Mail any sense of relevance because it's the clearest insight into the kinds of the gammons. 

29 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He's just denied this anyway by the sounds.

Aye he has. But it is what they've submitted in one of their non-papers. The truth will turn out to be exactly this plus some other irrelevant stuff which won't mitigate the problem. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Aye he has. But it is what they've submitted in one of their non-papers. The truth will turn out to be exactly this plus some other irrelevant stuff which won't mitigate the problem. 

Who is even buying this anymore?

It's totally pointless bollocks. The EU have apparently already dismissed it - I mean, as if they can't see Johnson for what he is ffs.

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Same plan with a sharpie dick outcrop a la Trump. 

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

James Cleverley talking about Conservative Party islamophobia, and he obviously finds it quite the turn-on: 

"Whenever someone says or does anything which is Islamophobic, we will grip it."

Like that panel at his conference that was being Islamophobic while discussing the issue.

A man has been detained by police after pouring a flammable liquid over himself near the Houses of Parliament, the Press Association reports.

He's a living metaphor for the UK.

20 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

A man has been detained by police after pouring a flammable liquid over himself near the Houses of Parliament, the Press Association reports.

He's a living metaphor for the UK.

Except for the part where a responsible adult steps in and stops us from self-immolating.

• Like 1