Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Aye, I've rejoined.

I look forward to Labour coming out and telling us that the spike in new members joining shows that the party is fully behind Jeremy and he’s looking forward to leading us into election in 2024.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

I look forward to Labour coming out and telling us that the spike in new members joining shows that the party is fully behind Jeremy and he’s looking forward to leading us into election in 2024.

I'm currently tempted to vote Cooper, but will see what they all have to say first ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

Do you see either as remotely prime ministerial? Nandy always looks on the verge of tears. 

Classic misogyny. "She's too emotional to govern". Disgusting. 

She's Wigan born and bred. She didn't even cry as a baby. 

• Haha 3

Hey dickheads, look at the alternatives. Starmer has a penis so he's wasting his time. Thornberry is an ardent remainder and good luck winning back Leigh with her in charge. RLB is thick as fuck and Rayner is only running as her deputy. 

Cooper is old guard, she'll just be making up the numbers. 

Which only leaves Wigan Wonder Woman. I genuinely do think she's better than the other options bar those that you now can't pick (Starmer and Thornberry). 

• Like 1

I think Starmer might win it, penis or not. He could always claim to be trans I suppose, but I'd like to think even the middle class feminists can see the need for us not to get bogged down in this nonsense right now.

Also I was very confused by Darmstadt (population 160k, notable for some research institutions but not exactly dripping in money) until I looked into it and apparently the Darmstadt region somehow also includes Frankfurt (population 750k, bunch of Bankerschweinhunds)