Europe --- In or Out

Europe?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Europe?

• In
    • Out
    • Undecided

33 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Unfortunately, I think we’re going to need to go a lot further before the conned admit they’ve been duped...

They never will. There's literally nothing that can or will persuade them otherwise.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Unfortunately, I think we’re going to need to go a lot further before the conned admit they’ve been duped...

A&E waiting figures out today are the worst since records began. What did the public do? Gave the same cunts another five years.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

It’s just doing stuff out of spite now like. Probably always was 

Even stupid stuff like the blue passports (made in France, not Gateshead), and especially the fucking ridiculous 50 pence coin on its third re-mint. Little things intended to goad and divide. Then the huge things like Erasmus. And the absolutely massive things like being out the SM in its entirety which will utterly fuck our industry. We will be a divided country for generations. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Meenzer said:

In case you missed it, our unchecked parliament has voted to withhold the UK's commitment to the Erasmus scheme, even though we'd have been able to stay in it regardless of EU withdrawal. Young Brits being denied the rights their older brothers and sisters had. Terrific.

If I tell you that "Wake up and smell the coffee! What’s the matter with you people? We’re going to go on with the Erasmus scheme" is a direct quote from Nigel Farage to students at Newcastle University in the run-up to the referendum, I'm sure you'll be deeply surprised at what has happened in the meantime and confident that he'll be held to account for his lies, as he always is. :good: 

I saw someone retweeting a tweet from Lucy Harris from 2012 celebrating receiving her Erasmus grant. It has now disappeared...

I really hope that there is something like kharma.

7 hours ago, Meenzer said:

In case you missed it, our unchecked parliament has voted to withhold the UK's commitment to the Erasmus scheme, even though we'd have been able to stay in it regardless of EU withdrawal. Young Brits being denied the rights their older brothers and sisters had. Terrific.

If I tell you that "Wake up and smell the coffee! What’s the matter with you people? We’re going to go on with the Erasmus scheme" is a direct quote from Nigel Farage to students at Newcastle University in the run-up to the referendum, I'm sure you'll be deeply surprised at what has happened in the meantime and confident that he'll be held to account for his lies, as he always is. :good: 

Being an utterly delinquent and uneducated prole I had to look the Erasmus scheme up...what a parcel shit. Think this is the thin end if the wedge too, wait till they really get started, they’ve got 5 years...

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Tom said:

Is this a long term forecast or are we counting what we’ve already spent in preparation etc?

What we've already lost in economic output, which is currently about 800 million per week. Our net contribution to the EU was the price of a cup of coffee per week each. A conservative estimate was we gained 20 times our net contribution in economic benefits through being in the SM.

Still, you can't put a price on xenophobia, can you? 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jan/14/boris-johnsons-big-ben-brexit-bong-plan-falls-flat

He just lies about everything, no matter how big or small.

Speaking to BBC1’s Breakfast on Tuesday, Johnson said the government was “working up a plan so people can bung a bob for a Big Ben bong”.

Pressed on whether an official plan actually existed, the PM's spokesman said: “There isn’t a specific government fund.”

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

Just like his fantastic achievement in getting the NI assembly up and running by promising them the earth then offering them pennies to actually do it.

Edited by ewerk

I noticed the Daily Mail suggesting that the nation was "healing" now that Brexit had been sorted out. I dont feel that i am, although maybe in some ways it is easier now that it's entirely inevitable, to not obsess about it.

Is that healing?

14 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I noticed the Daily Mail suggesting that the nation was "healing" now that Brexit had been sorted out. I dont feel that i am, although maybe in some ways it is easier now that it's entirely inevitable, to not obsess about it.

Is that healing?

It’s just them lying again. It doesn’t fucking help when the likes of them and the government are completely ignoring how close the result was and the way things have gone since the referendum. There’s not a hint of pragmatism or compromise and it’s all “we won, get over it, everyone knew it was going to be a hard Brexit”. But if they keep repeating it enough...well, you know the rest. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1