Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Starmer has confirmed he will commit to backing freedom of movement if he becomes leader, whether that means fighting to preserve it now, or seeking to reintroduce it later.

On that basis, he has my vote for the entire duration of his time as leader.

Johnson is having a party tonight and serving English sparkling wine. :lol: Like when it was your birthday at the Ritzy and they'd give you a bottle of their finest champagne/cider. I hope he gets corona coughed straight into his fucking gob. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Johnson is having a party tonight and serving English sparkling wine. :lol: Like when it was your birthday at the Ritzy and they'd give you a bottle of their finest champagne/cider. I hope he gets corona coughed straight into his fucking gob. 

English sparkling wine is actually very good. 

54 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

"Act" is the word. Ballot box cowards, most of whom wouldn't dare to stand up for their supposed principles if challenged on them in public. But here we are...

They’d have to know what they were 

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm not having this. I love an Appletise though. 

It’s true. ‘British’ wine was the shit stuff that was made from imported grape juice. Concorde for example iirc. The good English stuff like Chapel Down is made in a similar style to champagne (even the climate and soil is similar). You philistine 

In all seriousness I dont doubt we have the climate in southern england to make excellent wine, and do so. But supply is clearly going to be a huge issue because there's fuck all land. So prices will be high irrespective. 

17 minutes ago, Renton said:

In all seriousness I dont doubt we have the climate in southern england to make excellent wine, and do so. But supply is clearly going to be a huge issue because there's fuck all land. So prices will be high irrespective. 

Aye, it’s low yield so the argument being made for people to buy it is fucking ridiculous. Even more so given loads of people buy cheap shite like Echo Falls 

4 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

And demand will be high. Especially if Ken comes over to avoid the bush fires

fucking hell, i wouldn't be against cracking down on immigration if we're faces with an influx of aussie climate change refugees. there's already too many of them in london

• Haha 1