Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, it’s low yield so the argument being made for people to buy it is fucking ridiculous. Even more so given loads of people buy cheap shite like Echo Falls 

Sshhhhh. If my wife discovers that it's shite I'll be forced to buy her decent stuff.

• Haha 1

I'm thoroughly miserable about tonight's farce, and am drinking myself through it. Rather than a celebration, a wake.

Fuck the Tories. Fuck the Gammons. Fuck little England.

Image result for EU flag image

• Like 1

I'm not engaging with any of it. Why give them the pleasure? Up bright and early tomorrow morning and off to parkrun as usual. Once you've voted and protested and got angry and still lost, there's nowt much you can do but try and make things a bit nicer in your immediate community, in the knowledge that it's something the people sowing division will never understand.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm thoroughly miserable about tonight's farce, and am drinking myself through it. Rather than a celebration, a wake.

Fuck the Tories. Fuck the Gammons. Fuck little England.

Image result for EU flag image

I was going to take the Meenzer route, but fuck it, I've got a carry out and am taking your route. I genuinely feel slightly bereaved so a wake is appropriate. Fuck the gammons of this country,  they're not really happy either.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s all a bit of a damp squid after the drama of the last year’s political goings on. It’s happening now, no need to get annoyed about it.

You might know you're getting divorced,  but getting a decree absolute  is still upsetting. 

This is the only thing most of these tragic cunts have ‘won’ in years. Let them have their Pyrrhic victory and duck pizza bong party tbh 

Edited by Alex

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Yeah but we’ve been told that we’re going to be knee deep in pussy really fucking soon...

UK's place in  the world after tonight.

Bachelor_arms.png

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

Okay, now I’m joining the Rayvin/Renton way of looking at it. Watching the celebrations going on I’m wondering what have they won. Honestly there’s nothing tangible to be gained from any of this.

30 minutes ago, Renton said:

Brexiteers have turned out in their HUNDREDS in Parliament Square [Beeb]. There were hundreds of thousands remainers demonstrating against this shit a few weeks ago. Ridiculous. 

Someone in the crowd with holding up a sign emblazoned with “lock up the traitors”

Welcome to UK Trump-land