Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The combined IQ of those in Parliament Square couldn’t be more than 142.

In World War II the average IQ of the combat soldier was 100. In Parliament Square it was nineteen. N-n-n-n-nineteen.

• Haha 8

I’m a bit split about the whole thing. Like I never wanted it to happen, I would revoke it tomorrow if possible. 

But then these people have been lied to on an industrial scale by people who are aiming to benefit from it. They are the people who believe Nigerian prince scams, so can we blame them for it? Every single interview you see with a leaver they can’t give a reason why it will be better? Just one? Ever? Is it because there are no reasons or are they the terminally stupid who have been duped? Not sure.

Other half of me is hoping the whole country burns, and takes these people with it. But that’s not fair on the young or the people who didn’t buy Farage and Johnson’s nonsense.

Doesnt really matter, world is burning. I’m probably the last generation to live to old age anyway

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Jesus wept :lol:

So many vox pops of similar idiots unable give a single tangible benefit.

Special credit though to the lads who crashed a RTE presenter’s link with ‘fuck the pope’ and ‘Corbyn was always a cunt’. Truly summing up Brexit in a nutshell.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

It’s so hard being the opposition to this level of stupidity. 

If RLB gets i might just turn to the drink.

Then join Ewerk in the IRA. 

Oh you definitely should, if you take the platinum package you get a lifetime supply of CANS.

40 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Oh you definitely should, if you take the platinum package you get a lifetime supply of CANS.

Sounds great. 

My great granda was so good at being in the IRA he had to change his name so I’ve got a lot to live up to. B) 

34 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I think for once a Brexiter has made a fair point; if you’ve served in the army for hundreds of years then the least you should be entitled to is a council house.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Yeah, all this has been a great advert for leaving the EU. Also, as usual an issue which has fuck all to do with the EU is raised. 

That’s something I discovered every time in the last couple of years discussing the issue with Brexiteers I know. They raise an issue and accuse the EU being responsible for it and once you have explained to them that’s got nothing to do with the EU they move on to the next topic ad infinitem. It’s got nothing to do with xenophobia though...

I will see how soon the pot holes on the streets in front of their  houses in the overcrowded countryside of Buckinghamshire are gone now they got rid of EU red tape preventing it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

I’m afraid your accent is just too plummy to be convincing.

I’m a master of accents and dialect and could blend in like a chameleon.

Giz a pint of the black stuff. Luck of the Irish. We are the IRA etc