Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: Aye, a plan that relies on 1 in 5 cars in the UK sold being a Nissan, an increase of 500% on current sales. 

A plan also completely at odds with reality.

I cant imagine the lunatic brexiteers going out to buy a Nissan. 

Unless they brand it a Spitfire & put “Help for heroes” on the side anyway 

• Haha 2

Seeing as he’s such a cunt I often, against my better judgment, try and make CT look stupid but, try as I might, I never do as good a job as he does 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I cant imagine the lunatic brexiteers going out to buy a Nissan. 

Unless they brand it a Spitfire & put “Help for heroes” on the side anyway 

Lad at work is the most cockney geezer I've ever come across. I've been here 18 months and he's worn a Help for Heroes wristband every single day. He strongly believed that Parliament should deliver the will of the people too. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Lad at work is the most cockney geezer I've ever come across. I've been here 18 months and he's worn a Help for Heroes wristband every single day. He strongly believed that Parliament should deliver the will of the people too. 

I've heard that old soldiers are starting a charity called 'help for hangers-on'. It's a charity that encourages military hangers-on to seek psychiatric help through counselling and medically approved drugs to wean them off their addiction to 'our boys' and images of the Union Jack. Please, if you can, think about donating to this worthy cause. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've heard that old soldiers are starting a charity called 'help for hangers-on'. It's a charity that encourages military hangers-on to seek psychiatric help through counselling and medically approved drugs to wean them off their addiction to 'our boys' and images of the Union Jack. Please, if you can, think about donating to this worthy cause. Thank you.

I'd donate to that in a flash, it'd do more to fix our country than most ideas I've heard recently...

• Like 1

A lot of towns are pure buzzing for the war like. Blyth & Seaham are particularly bad, Consett is a bit daft too. 

You don’t need to out-remember people. In Consett they have Poppy’s on the lampposts for fuck sake. (Still!)

”this lamppost remembers, do you?”

It’s easy to see why these places have been easy targets for the likes or Farage and hated Corbyn’s pacifism.

The hope is that they're saying what they think the domestic audience wants to hear and will be doing something else behind the scenes, since no one bothers to check whether words are followed up by promises any more.

Hope, however, hasn't got us terribly far recently.

I think they're probably serious about it. It's realistically the only thing they've got going for them at this point and broadly speaking, fits the wider trends taking place elsewhere.

Maybe they can be given pause if Trump can be deposed. We might have to hang all of our hopes on the US elections at this point.