Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Anyway fuckheads, this Huawei decision is going to be billed as Ballsy Britain standing up to the Chinese, when it's very obviously cowed Britain doing what the US has told us to do. 

Guess which company makes the Mifis issued to Cabinet Office staff :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just remembered but when I did Scafell Pike the other day some of the signs that said the footpath repairs were partially funded by the EU had been smashed :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: you've all had a wank at them as well. Absolutely disgusting. 

Wanking AT something seems even more aggressive than a normal wank

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

As much as they’ve tried to make these Brexit adverts uplifting they’re utterly depressing. There’s absolutely no advantage for anyone.

Apart from those making the adverts 

• Haha 1

The man who could get a deal no one else could get in a timeframe no one thought was possible (according to the BBC propaganda) is now throwing the towel in and the toys out the pram? With 6 months left. Quelle surprise 

• Like 1

https://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/a-new-start-built-on-old-lies.html?m=1

The convolutions of this logic are dizzying. Brexit must happen so that the UK parliament can take back control from the EU of something over which it did in fact have control but had foregone the right to exercise, but since it had done so then now it has taken back control that foregone right should continue to be denied parliament because it would have no fewer rights than if Brexit hadn’t happened in the first place.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

https://chrisgreybrexitblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/a-new-start-built-on-old-lies.html?m=1

The convolutions of this logic are dizzying. Brexit must happen so that the UK parliament can take back control from the EU of something over which it did in fact have control but had foregone the right to exercise, but since it had done so then now it has taken back control that foregone right should continue to be denied parliament because it would have no fewer rights than if Brexit hadn’t happened in the first place.

It’s been obvious for a good while it’s all about appearances and fuck all to do with truth. The goalposts have been moving since it became clear they couldn’t get close to delivering on the pre-referendum promises 

4 hours ago, Alex said:

I can under people voting for it but anyone still claiming it’s a good idea is a cunt of one variety or another? 

Didn't the last poll show 63% were now opposed to Brexit, after we have already left? Fantasy is fast approaching reality and I honestly can't see Johnson getting out of this? 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Didn't the last poll show 63% were now opposed to Brexit, after we have already left? Fantasy is fast approaching reality and I honestly can't see Johnson getting out of this? 

That’s still quite a lot of morons, selfish bastards etc. The worst part for me is the complete lack of compromise from those in power and the twats still claiming no deal is what they voted for. It’s completely at odds with the democratic freedom they claim to be upholding. It’s not even the tyranny of the majority, as you allude to, as most people now realise what a stupid fucking idea it was and that they’ve been lied to. 

• Like 2

I've only seen the shock and awe advert on TV once. Absolute vacuous bollocks as usual. You have to laugh when you realise you're paying for it from your taxes, 93 million iirc.  Thing is, as alluded to in sponge pants article, there will be real direct consequences for the normal people which are going to be visible. EHIC gone, for instance, but so many other examples. So far the Brexiters haven't had to face the reality. What will happen when they do?

Edited by Renton

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

EHIC gone, for instance, but so many other examples. So far the Brexiters haven't had to face the reality.

Aye, I noticed the radio advert specifically highlighted the ‘opportunities’ for holidaymakers. The brass neck on the cunts.

2 hours ago, Renton said:

I've only seen the shock and awe advert on TV once. Absolute vacuous bollocks as usual. You have to laugh when you realise you're paying for it from your taxes, 93 million iirc.  Thing is, as alluded to in sponge pants article, there will be real direct consequences for the normal people which are going to be visible. EHIC gone, for instance, but so many other examples. So far the Brexiters haven't had to face the reality. What will happen when they do?

I think a huge portion of the country don't care about politics at all and won't even link the two together. 

• Like 1