Europe --- In or Out

Europe?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Europe?

• In
    • Out
    • Undecided

9 hours ago, Renton said:

Christ, i had forgotten they had sent Raab to placate them. What could possibly go wrong? :lol:

So glad we've got Dom on the case. Doesn't know Dover is an important trading port, hasn't read the GFA even though he was Brexit secretary! Attention span of CT. 

https://t.co/W6F7DfRGCV

He's a bona fide moron. Listen to the last bit of this, he claims we can't have a regulatory border down the Irish Sea. That is EXACTLY what we signed up for in the WA, which he and every single tory MP voted for, under order from Johnson. It's got to go somewhere. If it not there then it has to go on the land border which will be a huge breach of the GFA. It was pointed out years ago on here that this was a circle that could never be squared, nothing has changed.

It's about time the South started looking a bit more like a Northern shit hole anyway. Park some fucking lorries in Dorset. I was there last year, fucking green fields everywhere, not a single new build estate in sight but you can't get moved for the fuckers up here. It was like being in Hobbiton. 

36 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

if i move to kent, can i apply for a french passport then? 

No, Alan, you kernt 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

It's about time the South started looking a bit more like a Northern shit hole anyway. Park some fucking lorries in Dorset. I was there last year, fucking green fields everywhere, not a single new build estate in sight but you can't get moved for the fuckers up here. It was like being in Hobbiton. 

You cleared that coal from your bath Andy Capp? Concentrate on that and not on the bucolic idyll that is Dorset... ps I'll be here tomorrow morning...

Screenshot_20200923-171604.jpg

Well, it's been said before but I hope they get what they expect, but I expect they'll get what they deserve.

Just a shame the rest of us will get shafted too, but sunlit uplands and all that :suicide: